$0.00

So I just got off the phone with Gamestop and I will be getting Getting the Collectors Edition of Dishonored 2 for PC for nothing with my PowerUp points. Very happy as there is no way I can afford any games until I get back from my trip in January.
0_1476995903917_127313_CELG.jpg

Awesome. That looks suitably epic.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in $0.00:

I am truly hoping it will be as good as the first, I have played that several times which does not happen with most games with me.

1 Like

Sir_diealot said in $0.00:

Sgt_T8ie said in $0.00:

I am truly hoping it will be as good as the first, I have played that several times which does not happen with most games with me.

I too have high hopes for this. I have a copy supposedly coming my way.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in $0.00:

Sir_diealot said in $0.00:

Sgt_T8ie said in $0.00:

I too have high hopes for this. I have a copy supposedly coming my way.

Did you play the first?

Sir_diealot I did, but never got around to replaying it to play in different manner.

My general way was to sneak, sneak, sneak to about 85% of the level, then when things go sideways slaughter everyone else I come across.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in $0.00:

Sir_diealot I did, but never got around to replaying it to play in different manner.

My general way was to sneak, sneak, sneak to about 85% of the level, then when things go sideways slaughter everyone else I come across.

My first playthrough was a slaughterfest! after that I did the sneak through method so I could get the better outcome at the end.

1 Like

Nice, this is awesome!

1 Like

teh_g said in $0.00:

Nice, this is awesome!

Sure is, like I said no way I could get it otherwise.

Points made it to my Power Up Rewards Account, can’t wait until the 11th.

Sir_diealot Too bad i cant use that in my country :smiley:

1 Like

Arsononion said in $0.00:

Sir_diealot Too bad i cant use that in my country :smiley:

I think you may be able to, the company does this in several different countries. I am going to star using some of my rewards towards plane tickets so I can see my family more often. Here is link to the site where I make most of my points. www.e-rewards.com

Sir_diealot I cant do it :smiley: but good luck bro! :smiley:

1 Like

Arsononion
Sorry, and thank you.