2017-2018 NHL

Another night, another loss. Kings made the first splash of the trade deadline offloading Gaborik’s contract… But picking up another iffy one in Phaneuf’s. They needed a Dman though and GM Blake doesn’t seem keen on “rentals”. They still need work though. Hope they make another move and figure some things out. Otherwise they’ll be golfing during the playoffs.

Kings are playing with my emotions. Winning and losing every other game and making sure to stay exactly on the playoff’s cutting block. Just can’t string something together lately…

1 Like

GO BRUINS!

That is all :wink: Not even following it so if they suck right now, I don’t care! Will have to pay more attention next year.

letsgetit1220 they are not sucking at all

1 Like

shiftysatchmo Glad to hear it, I went and had a look and am happy I did :wink: May have to try and catch a game on TV or something since the time difference is only 4 hours at the moment! Sucks all the games I wanna watch come on at like midnight/1 am :confused:

1 Like

Up and down, up and down… Putting up 7 goals on a contender, then losing to Edmonton… Told myself seasons back I’d never watch other teams’ results wishing against teams to win. Its on the Kings to get it done themselves! Not to sound spoiled but they have too much talent to have missed the playoffs so much during these Cup years since '12. Yet its always barely in or out every year…

My Sabres are looking terrible.

Sharks are on a hot streak with 7 wins in a row. Hopefully they carry that momentum into the playoffs

8! Woooooo

1 Like

My dang Canucks… all of us fans want to complete the tank to improve our lottery odds but nooooo they have to go and win some games. Silly buggers. :smiley:

2 Likes

Kopitar making a case for MVP down the stretch here. :o

ub6 said in 2017-2018 NHL:

My dang Canucks… all of us fans want to complete the tank to improve our lottery odds but nooooo they have to go and win some games. Silly buggers. :smiley:

Sabres did the same last year.

No! No! NO! Dang Vancouver… lose already. :slight_smile:

Kings within a point of the playoffs after last night. Stranger things have happened but they should be in. Matchups are still a ways from being figured out too. But it just may be those Sharkies vs the Kings in round 1! :astonished_face:

1 Like

Welp, I’ve been whining about the new kids in Vegas doing too good for being the new kids all season long… And that’s who the Kings get round 1. Bring it on! They’ll get it done.

Hopefully Shifty’s Sharkies take out the Duckies. But I’ll take either of ya in round 2. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

schlitty I went to the game tonight with teh_g and we lost home ice boooooo

2 Likes

Game day! Go Kings go!

1 Like

schlitty can we all agree that Sharks need to beat the Ducks? I want a Sharks vs Kings round

1 Like

schlitty but man Golden Knights…rough matchup for you haha

1 Like

I whined all year about Vegas doing too good for being a new team so of course I’m stuck watching the Kings play em. But it makes the looming upset by the Kings that much more enjoyable. Get out the brooms, they’re sweeping those Knights! Bow before your Kings! Haha.

1 Like