2017-2018 NHL

My goodness the pens whoooooped the flyers

1 Like

Annnnnd no sweep for the Kings. :stuck_out_tongue:

That Vegas crowd was pretty awesome I have to admit. Gonna be a good series.

1 Like

schlitty quite the battle only 1-0

1 Like

Doughty gets a game suspension for his hitā€¦ Not lookin good for ye ole Kings.

I believe my Sabres finished dead last in the entire NHL I hope they can get a decent draft placement this year but it will probably go to Toronto

sir_diealot said in 2017-2018 NHL:

I believe my Sabres finished dead last in the entire NHL I hope they can get a decent draft placement this year but it will probably go to Toronto

Iā€™m sorry that is just a (again sorry) stupid sentence. I hate TO as much as any other fan out there, but they are in the playoffs and your bad news Sabres have the best chance for 1st pickā€¦ guaranteed in the top 5 at least.

Rough late night for this Kings fan. Wouldve been a series changer if they pulled that off without Doughty. But alas, they gotta dig themselves out of 0-2. 1 goal in 8 periods certainly isnā€™t helping.

1 Like

schlitty double OT. Intense

1 Like

ub6 Yea but it seems it always goes to them or an original 6 team.

ub6 Yea but it seems it always goes to them or an original 6 team.

You canā€™t change your argument to add the other teamsā€¦ you said Toronto. Now again I dislike TO as much as the next guy but seriously.

They got Auston Mathews in the 2016 lottery, and before that they got Wendel Clark in 1985, that hardly seems like they win it a lot. I mean Buffalo got it in 1980 with Pierre Turgeon. My team has never got top pickā€¦ (a dig coming so brace yourself) maybe it is because they donā€™t always suck (until nowā€¦ so there I took the dig and aimed it at myself too) :slight_smile: .

Also now that the odds are outā€¦ here you go.

Lottery odds (Fewest Points to Most)

Buffalo Sabres 18.5%
Ottawa Senators* 13.5%
Arizona Coyotes 11.5%
Montreal Canadiens 9.5%
Detroit Red Wings 8.5%
Vancouver Canucks 7.5%
Chicago Blackhawks 6.5%
New York Rangers 6.0%
Edmonton Oilers 5.0%
New York Islanders 3.5%
Carolina Hurricanes 3.0%
New York Islanders (from CGY) 2.5%
Dallas Stars 2.0%
St. Louis Blues^ 1.5%
Florida Panthers 1.0%

See now at least your team has a chance at top 5ā€¦ mine again is S.O.L. Oh well, life goes on.

ub6 I am guessing this is showing for this year only, what are the all time results?

Back to original 6 I see Chicago Black Hawks, Detroit Red Wings, Montreal Canadiens, New York Rangers there for this year alone.

You have the internetā€¦look it up.

ub6 I am guessing this is showing for this year only, what are the all time results?

Back to original 6 I see Chicago Black Hawks, Detroit Red Wings, Montreal Canadiens, New York Rangers there for this year alone.

The wrong team is getting the sweepā€¦

1 Like

ub6 said in 2017-2018 NHL:

You have the internetā€¦look it up.

To lazy and spending my net time bugging you and watching turkey call demos.

1 Like

Man Sharks are looking good \o/

1 Like

8-1 with 45 saves wowowowowo

1 Like

shiftysatchmo Martin Jones is awesome. Always liked him in LA, but Quick doesnā€™t like having competition around long.

1 Like

Welp, enjoy those Knights. Theyā€™re something else right now. Kings didnā€™t do themselves any favors but Iā€™m not going to take anything away from what Vegas did. I hope Sharks complete the sweep too. Sets quite the stage.

1 Like

schlitty said in 2017-2018 NHL:

I whined all year about Vegas doing too good for being a new team so of course Iā€™m stuck watching the Kings play em. But it makes the looming upset by the Kings that much more enjoyable. Get out the brooms, theyā€™re sweeping those Knights! Bow before your Kings! Haha.

Well, you at least got the sweep part right. Just for the wrong team.

1 Like

Yayyyy Sharks swept it! Not looking forward to Las Vegas, but I think we have a shot.

2 Likes