3D-mark DX12 Benchmark

ShiftySatchmo said in 3D-mark DX12 Benchmark:

gord0 run it in 1080 and see what you get

and here are the 1080p results:

single card:

crossfire:

It would seem to make no diff except a tiny improvement with crossfire… which would explain why pretty much every game runs fine at 1440p for me.

3 Likes

Ran mine this morning, got the future proof achievement so I think I’m pretty set for now. Not too bad a score for my setup.

gord0 hm interesting maybe it runs on the screens native resolution regardless of your settings. I’ll run it on my 1080p monitor today and see if I get better numbers than my 4k.

It looks like my GTX card can’t handle it, worse results than a R9 200 :smiley:
I run it again with cpu OC and not much of a difference, just some points from the cpu test :smiley: : http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13314333?

Thread resurrection! My results on new rig at 1440p:

3 Likes

gord0 oh, you did time spy haha

1 Like

default system settings … so no OC (coz W10 is unstable crappy OS)

TIME SPY 1.0 Details

1 Like

mark2k77 said in 3D-mark DX12 Benchmark:

default system settings … so no OC (coz W10 is unstable crappy OS)

TIME SPY 1.0 Details

Is superposition part of 3d mark or a diff benchmark suite?

gord0 different … I got PRO version for free with purchase of my GPU … but free version can be downloaded from here … Unigine superposition

Unigine Heaven

Unigine Valley

mark2k77 I take it you don’t have a targa viewer?

gord0 did not use that utility for long time … and was too lazy to post web links for results :slight_smile:

gord0 did not use that utility for long time … and was too lazy to post web links for results :slight_smile:

gimp and photoshop open can open them

superposition 8k:

superposition 4k:

superposition 1080pExtreme:

valley 1440p:
0_1523230470748_valley1440p.png

valley 1080p:
0_1523230483340_valley1080p.png

heaven 1440p:
0_1523230500580_heaven1440p.png

heaven 1080p:
0_1523230524804_heaven1080p.png

3d mark 11 720p (free ver only lets you do 720p):

Super Pi doesn’t run

1 Like

gord0 can you post full system spec … and model of this Dell workstation … I would like to compare performance of this rig to similar one we have in company … Rig have deployed Server 2012 R2 … and gpu is nVidia QUADRO P4000 (similar in price range like GTX1080 Ti) … so I’m just wondering how much difference is in between those 2 rigs in performance sense …

gord0 can you post full system spec … and model of this Dell workstation … I would like to compare performance of this rig to similar one we have in company … Rig have deployed Server 2012 R2 … and gpu is nVidia QUADRO P4000 (similar in price range like GTX1080 Ti) … so I’m just wondering how much difference is in between those 2 rigs in performance sense …

Will do when I get home.

Based on one of the pics you posted above, you want to see a shot from cpuz. The other two things you showed was an intel app and an evga app. My processor is amd and my vid card is not evga. What screen shots from what apps would you like?

gord0 that is my private system and those are images from that rig … but we have similar rig to yours in company which i did not bench so far … only different thing is GPU on our Dell Workstation … I just wish to see how much is test results will be different so i need specifications that i have some reference point for comparison ( idea is to see is Quadro better performer for invested amount of money) …

gord0 that is my private system and those are images from that rig … but we have similar rig to yours in company which i did not bench so far … only different thing is GPU on our Dell Workstation … I just wish to see how much is test results will be different so i need specifications that i have some reference point for comparison ( idea is to see is Quadro better performer for invested amount of money) …

So yours is also running a Threadripper 1900x and 16gb ddr4 ram? What other specs do you need? Also if you do workloads that require more than 11gb vram, your quadro wins. If not, probably not worth it.