6 March it is bois !!!! xD

I pretty much don’t care about the higher resolution, fps crap. It’s all nonsense to me. But what I do care and what I’m more or less angry about it, is the fact that they charge the owners of the FFXV PS4 version $20 extra for the Royal Edition. I liked the game. It’s not the best game out there and certainly has some flaws but seriously asking $20 extra for something that was supposed to be in the base game the moment it launched…that sucks. I hope it’s not gonna be $59.99 or even $49.99…if it is going to be…definitely not gonna buy it.

katsuo I think they said $49.99 USD

shiftysatchmo said in 6 March it is bois !!!! xD:

katsuo I think they said $49.99 USD

So probably $59.99 CAD

shiftysatchmo That’s eww

katsuo said in 6 March it is bois !!!! xD:

shiftysatchmo That’s eww

Only if you already paid for the console ver + dlcs…

2 Likes

katsuo how is it any different from Nioh on PC?

shiftysatchmo said in 6 March it is bois !!!! xD:

katsuo how is it any different from Nioh on PC?

Dunno, not interested in that game.

I’m just happy I waited, I get to play with better graphics settings and get all the dlc for the base price. Sorta like a GOTY.

1 Like

buttstallion u are right actually :3 also same in real life. cant start a conversation properly…introvert fact :3

more good news xD

1 Like

dante said in 6 March it is bois !!!! xD:

more good news xD

So $50 CAD, $50 USD, €50? Or $50 USD converted to whatever your local currency is?

50 HUF and I am buying one copy for everyone :smiley:

1 Like

buttstallion said in 6 March it is bois !!!! xD:

50 HUF and I am buying one copy for everyone :smiley:

If there’s a reference here, it went ovet my head…or I just don’t know what HUF is…

gord0 Hungarian forint. 50 CAD, 50 USD, 50 EUR…why not 50 HUF? that is around 0,15 EUR :smiley: That was the joke :stuck_out_tongue:

buttstallion said in 6 March it is bois !!!! xD:

gord0 Hungarian forint. 50 CAD, 50 USD, 50 EUR…why not 50 HUF? that is around 0,15 EUR :smiley: That was the joke :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah

I mean I was waiting so long for this to come out and now it finally comes out but only months before the dark souls remaster…

I can’t beat this game before Dark Souls remaster drops.

mylifeforaiur DS remaster is the better game. Go for that one first. :wink:

2 Likes

mylifeforaiur said in 6 March it is bois !!!! xD:

I mean I was waiting so long for this to come out and now it finally comes out but only months before the dark souls remaster…

I can’t beat this game before Dark Souls remaster drops.

Have patience. No need to drop a game because another just came out. Then again I never stop playing a game until I beat it. Also a crazy stupid idea to get a game on day 1. Wait for patches/driver fixes.

2 Likes

gord0 I agree. The game will still be there when you’re ready for it.

1 Like

I am so getting this game, though cost will depend on if I get it in March or wait… cause my new monitor comes first.

1 Like

Katsuo gord0 ShiftySatchmo You guys are right. I’ll just have to wait until I’m done with bloodborne and DS remastered.

2 Likes