6 March it is bois !!!! xD

I am sad I bought this on PS4 when it launched.

1 Like

teh_g why sad though? you played it 2 years before pc gamers…thats something right?

I’m glad I waited : ]

2 Likes

dante said in 6 March it is bois !!!! xD:

teh_g why sad though? you played it 2 years before pc gamers…thats something right?

PC gamers will have all the dlc in one package at a lower price. Higher fps and graphics settings. Plus all the bug fixes released since oruginal launch. Worth the wait imo.

2 Likes

The initial launch was pretty bad. The story was missing huge pieces (which caused me to stop playing), there was performance issues, and the season pass doesn’t include the “Royal Edition” stuff or whatever is in the latest package.

Titles are not your strong suit.

2 Likes

buttstallion GAHAHAHAHAHHAA

gord0 said in 6 March it is bois !!!! xD:

PC gamers will have all the dlc in one package at a lower price. Higher fps and graphics settings. Plus all the bug fixes released since oruginal launch. Worth the wait imo.

Yepppp! I am also glad. I will wait for the PC bugs to get fixed too though because you know there will be some.

I pretty much don’t care about the higher resolution, fps crap. It’s all nonsense to me. But what I do care and what I’m more or less angry about it, is the fact that they charge the owners of the FFXV PS4 version $20 extra for the Royal Edition. I liked the game. It’s not the best game out there and certainly has some flaws but seriously asking $20 extra for something that was supposed to be in the base game the moment it launched…that sucks. I hope it’s not gonna be $59.99 or even $49.99…if it is going to be…definitely not gonna buy it.

katsuo I think they said $49.99 USD

shiftysatchmo said in 6 March it is bois !!!! xD:

katsuo I think they said $49.99 USD

So probably $59.99 CAD

shiftysatchmo That’s eww

katsuo said in 6 March it is bois !!!! xD:

shiftysatchmo That’s eww

Only if you already paid for the console ver + dlcs…

2 Likes

katsuo how is it any different from Nioh on PC?

shiftysatchmo said in 6 March it is bois !!!! xD:

katsuo how is it any different from Nioh on PC?

Dunno, not interested in that game.

I’m just happy I waited, I get to play with better graphics settings and get all the dlc for the base price. Sorta like a GOTY.

1 Like

buttstallion u are right actually :3 also same in real life. cant start a conversation properly…introvert fact :3

more good news xD

1 Like

more good news xD

So $50 CAD, $50 USD, €50? Or $50 USD converted to whatever your local currency is?

50 HUF and I am buying one copy for everyone :smiley:

1 Like