6 March it is bois !!!! xD

buttstallion said in 6 March it is bois !!!! xD:

50 HUF and I am buying one copy for everyone :smiley:

If thereā€™s a reference here, it went ovet my headā€¦or I just donā€™t know what HUF isā€¦

gord0 Hungarian forint. 50 CAD, 50 USD, 50 EURā€¦why not 50 HUF? that is around 0,15 EUR :smiley: That was the joke :stuck_out_tongue:

buttstallion said in 6 March it is bois !!!! xD:

gord0 Hungarian forint. 50 CAD, 50 USD, 50 EURā€¦why not 50 HUF? that is around 0,15 EUR :smiley: That was the joke :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah

ā€¦

I mean I was waiting so long for this to come out and now it finally comes out but only months before the dark souls remasterā€¦

I canā€™t beat this game before Dark Souls remaster drops.

mylifeforaiur DS remaster is the better game. Go for that one first. :wink:

2 Likes

mylifeforaiur said in 6 March it is bois !!!! xD:

ā€¦

I mean I was waiting so long for this to come out and now it finally comes out but only months before the dark souls remasterā€¦

I canā€™t beat this game before Dark Souls remaster drops.

Have patience. No need to drop a game because another just came out. Then again I never stop playing a game until I beat it. Also a crazy stupid idea to get a game on day 1. Wait for patches/driver fixes.

2 Likes

gord0 I agree. The game will still be there when youā€™re ready for it.

1 Like

I am so getting this game, though cost will depend on if I get it in March or waitā€¦ cause my new monitor comes first.

1 Like

Katsuo gord0 ShiftySatchmo You guys are right. Iā€™ll just have to wait until Iā€™m done with bloodborne and DS remastered.

2 Likes