A great news for everyone !!!!! but.....

All I know I won’t touch that game. It’s just way too boring for me.

I was eagerly waiting for your sad comment

1 Like

You’re too boring! But seriously, you’re right when it comes to the first 5-10 hours of tutorial hell. After that, it is amazing. If you’re willing to give it a shot, I think you’d be surprised

Didn’t know expressing my opinion is considered as a sad comment.

I played it for 5 hours. Was bored to death. I’ll maybe get it when it’s dirt cheap on some weird grey market website.

1 Like

Anddddd finallyyyyy

loool

1 Like

You were quicker lol!

i was jk …

2 Likes

Glad I told you 5-10 and not just 5 haha. Seriously, it is slow and boring to start, I 100% agree. Once the story picks up, the missions do as well, then it just becomes chaos, but beautiful chaos.

Boo Epic Store:

For PC players who don’t want to use Rockstar’s launcher, the game will also be available via the Epic Games Store, Green Man Gaming, the Humble Store, and GameStop on November 5. Pre-orders on those platforms, starting October 23, will include 25 Gold Bars for Red Dead Online.

I’ll just wait a year or two for it to be on gamepass

2 Likes

I’ll wait for verification about steam.

Then I might buy it for 10 euros because Epic likes to have these 99% off sales

1 Like

It’ll be the free game of the week

Ah, steam is only delayed a month. Of all the foul things rockstar does, they at least realize the huge demographic disinterested in the epic store. So in this case they’re only 1/12 as much assholes as the borderlands folks (I always forget if it’s 2k or take 2).

2 Likes

They’re both assholes

1 Like

If RDR2 follows the same path as GTAV there should be a limited window where you can transfer your console account to PC. I have no evidence to support that RDR2 will do this I just know that it was a thing when GTAV came to PC.

1 Like

thanks man…looks like i still have hope <3

1 Like