A long time coming

I have finally broke the 300lb mark… and have hit 297.4lbs after loosing 38lbs over the last few months…I have not been under 300 in a few years…

Gorkie Congrats! Glad to hear it man and keep it up. I’m actually in the process of being healthier myself. I turned 30 a couple months back and was topping out at around 225lbs which is the biggest I’ve ever been. I’m down to about 207 now but still going!

Glad to see more people taking their health seriously these days. I was personally told now that I was 30, it was time to be healthy and boy, I do absolutely hate it lol but ah well! More years means more gaming :wink:

1 Like

Awesome news!

Gorkie Congrats! Great stuff!

Congratulations to you, I know how hard it is to do. I hope you continue on.

1 Like

Sir_diealot I plan to, I’m only at the start of my treatments still and lost 38lbs in the last month and a half I believe it has been…

2 Likes

Gorkie said in A long time coming:

Sir_diealot I plan to, I’m only at the start of my treatments still and lost 38lbs in the last month and a half I believe it has been…

Stay safe with the weight loss, you can’t lose too much too quickly!

Well I been on this medicine for over 2 months now and in that time I have seen 5-7lbs every few weeks… so I would say its happening slow enough, the medicine basically is a hunger suppressant… I am staying hydrated as well with plunty of water and electrolytes.

1 Like