Add Me in Battlenet for #Overwatch #Region USA

thats my ID: DANTE#16578

DANTE I sent a friends request but I haven’t been able to add people outside of North America so let me know if you got the request or not. My battle tag is YourFriend#1676

JCDenton added you.

MyLifeForAiur yah added u

1 Like

ButtStallion didnt got your request

Katsuo#21372
Add me all of you noobs. Lemme show you how a true OW player plays a play.

Katsuo we will see about that

DANTE I can smell a 1v1 invite.

Katsuo let me download the game first and let me play a little bit…no point 1v1 agaist a newb eh ?

DANTE Haha I was kidding. I have 10 hours in the game and I hate it hahah

Katsuo -___________-

1 Like

DANTE Nice first time I was able to add someone from another region.

Katsuo said in Add Me in Battlenet for #Overwatch #Region USA:

Katsuo#21372

I sent you a friends request but with the exception of Dante I can’t add people from outside of N.A. Don’t worry I can carry you to victory in overwatch :wink:

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur said in Add Me in Battlenet for #Overwatch #Region USA:

DANTE Nice first time I was able to add someone from another region.

Katsuo said in Add Me in Battlenet for #Overwatch #Region USA:

Katsuo#21372

I sent you a friends request but with the exception of Dante I can’t add people from outside of N.A. Don’t worry I can carry you to victory in overwatch :wink:

Nice joke!

1 Like

Share your info in this topic: https://gamingexodus.com/topic/1120/tell-me-your-steam-origin-battle-net-uplay-gog/37

ButtStallion said in Add Me in Battlenet for #Overwatch #Region USA:

Share your info in this topic: https://gamingexodus.com/topic/1120/tell-me-your-steam-origin-battle-net-uplay-gog/37

I did already but everyone hates me and they told me to just go away. Oh and they also told me to delete all my posts because it was hurting their eyes to even look at them.

MyLifeForAiur I hate you because you didn’t add me and you said you did add me >.<

1 Like

Katsuo I know I haven’t been able to add anyone from Europe yet. I sent a request they say they didn’t get it. They send me one instead and I don’t get a request.

Battle.net just hates me I guess.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur I’ve sent you a request. So see if there is something. If nothing, send a ticket to support and tell them it’s not fun to hate Canadians.

Katsuo

MyLifeForAiur Stupid Blizzard. Maybe I wanted just to chat with you on Battle net…Well, I’ll switch to US servers and I’ll see how laggy it is. If it’s playable, I’ll add ya.

1 Like