Alex's Sharing Thread

alex what would you like changed?

shiftysatchmo In order not to get lost within the thread, only requests, additions and questions about the games should be on here. Thanks mate!

1 Like

alex so you want me to remove: people saying thanks to you, people recommending games on the list, the last few things you and I have said, and you and people making plans to play some of the games? I guess I don’t get the reason. You seem to be keeping up fine and people looking for the first time can just see the updated list on the initial post. The beauty of a forum is organic conversation!

Anyway, I don’t think we can give mod rights for a single topic. teh_g can look into it and your request and let you know. If he wants to delete what you’re asking about then one of us will.

shiftysatchmo Not reccomondations, those shoudl be up. Oh well, never mind, I thought it would be cleaner that way, never mind mate. Thanks for replying!

If it’s not claimed, I would like Alien: Isolation. Thanks in advance. :smiley:

1 Like

alex I’ll take Worms W.M.D. if it’s still available please. I know I took some random platforming game from you on this thread as well, but meh, it’s been two days and no responses for it. Better than collecting dust.

1 Like

There are 3 things I realized today. First of all, that a true gamer is able to play lots of different genres. Second, that I own way too many Sakura-type of games. Third, looks like that every day I stray even further from God.

On the plus side, my PC got stolen so it will take some time for me to feel the shame while I play these games on Steam.

Added these games:
Hunie Cam Studio
Sakura Beach
Sakura Beach 2
Sakura Angels
Sakura Spirit
Sakura Swim Club

Katsuo mate, this Humble was made for you and me.

1 Like

alex I have a extra copy of Sakura Angels if anyone needs it as well… >.>

alex Except I hate Sakura games and Visual Novels in general. xd

1 Like

katsuo Now that is something I never expected to hear. In all honesty…

I will try them out, hopefully they will offer something of a story, most visual novels I played, despite whether they are eroge or not.