[ALL GONE] Four Copies of Dishonored

That would be awesome thanks!

I hate asking…but as you offered I feel better. :slight_smile:

Also never saw this until I was tagged have been working like crazy. 36 of the last 48 I am going to bed.

Gnite and thank you again.

1 Like

Two left

shiftysatchmo I have it in my library with all the DLCs, played it 4-5 times :stuck_out_tongue: Do you know another diamond pony? :open_mouth:

1 Like

thats a great game…heading to get 100% but dlc is really hard :frowning:

dante Not hard just use quick save every 5 seconds

1 Like

Thanks, sent it to him as a late birthday gift. Guess I will send him the DLC when I get paid.

1 Like

One left! Gave one to a non GX friend.

Can I have one? I played a ‘dirty copy’ version but never completed it because my old PC died :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

adnan_popara yeah man, no problem!

2 Likes

All gone!

2 Likes

shiftysatchmo thanks man! Can’t wait to play it as soon as new GPU arrives

1 Like

Maybe this was the problem ShiftySatchmo . We, here in the poor East can only get the Russian edition. (Russian, Hungarian, Checz, Polish) Looks aweful, and you cant delete RHCP from the title :frowning:

1 Like

buttstallion ah that’s why it said you didn’t have it!

hehehe RHCP like Red Hot Chili Peppers xD … not all countries have that limitation only those 4, but why answer to that knows only Bethesda and few other developers (it is moronic to put Hungary / Czech Republic and Poland in same basket with Russian Federation (like that they are some kind of colony) or Like that all countries are segregate from the rest of the world … RHCP version should be cheaper … than ROW but essentially it should be same game with EN langue option … sometimes it will not have some DLCs or in game stuff depends on developer …

1 Like

Fallout New Vegas is the same with RHCP in the name. In the discussions everybody is pissed about this and saying we are not russians or invaded by russia :smiley: Ukraine is not in this, Belarus is not in this, but we are…or Checz :smiley: Funny. But fortunately excluding the wierd name in my library I noticed no problem, still got all DLCs, all updates, all languages for the same price.