Amazon deal

MeFFFlenn it is coming from Germany, just the shipping raises the price, but still well below local prices.

milkywayman what about tax? Stupid Amazon have problem when calculating tax for my country if I pay with my credit card … instead of adding the 6% tax on 19% of German tax … on the total cost Amazon.de adds another 25% tax … so price on the end is ridiculous … I usually ask friends or relatives to buy things for me on Amazon.de … Shipping is not so bad from Germany to Croatia … usually around 12-16 €

milkywayman haha yeah I am returning what I bought because at midnight amazon dropped the 1tb 850 evo to $250

1 Like

MeFFFlenn said in Amazon deal:

milkywayman Same SSD is in Germany 250.90 … so not a good deal if you ask me :smiley:
The 525gb model however is 123.95 so it´s even cheaper to get 2 of those instead :wink:

Check the 750GB one for me it says today’s deal @ $99 USD

1 Like

Mark2K77 hm, if the goods are coming from the EU then the tax should only be calculated once, and usually for the country where you buy it…

Sgt_T8ie not seeing that one, that deal would be great xD

1 Like

milkywayman unfortunately in EU that one is 168 € xD but not bad price

2 Likes

Mark2K77 said in Amazon deal:

milkywayman unfortunately in EU that one is 168 € xD but not bad price

Yeah - looks to have sold out via Amazon even on the US site. Serves me right for sleeping on it.

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie the 850 evo is still available and super on sale

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Amazon deal:

Great deal but the difference is $250 + $60 delivery (it pushes past the import tax limit & gets a 15% tax added for my country) for 1TB vs $105 shipped for 750GB… no brainer & I didn’t pull the trigger. This happens to me more often than I care to admit XD

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in Amazon deal:

Great deal but the difference is $250 + $60 delivery (it pushes past the import tax limit & gets a 15% tax added for my country) for 1TB vs $105 shipped for 750GB… no brainer & I didn’t pull the trigger. This happens to me more often than I care to admit XD

Ahhh well in the states it was a good deal haha

1 Like

Even with the shipping it’s still a great deal on special here this weekend for $350USD (converted) - normally around the $360-380 mark.

1 Like

Even with the shipping it’s still a great deal on special here this weekend for $350USD (converted) - normally around the $360-380 mark.

Plus a game!

1 Like

Plus a game!

If I needed yet another game I’d be even more swayed XD … must not be tempted!

1 Like

Plus a game!

I needed new drives for my next pc so it was easy for me

1 Like

Plus a game!

I need new drives too for my next PC, but I’m on a budget & trying to get it as minimal as possible. As part of an attempt to see what I can build for as little as possible.

I’m now looking at selling my Fractal Design Node 304 ITX HTPC to fund the build. If I can get a nibble at a decent price. This would provide money for the CPU - the only thing where the 2nd hand & sales market doesn’t help us save money.

Plus a game!

I need new drives too for my next PC, but I’m on a budget & trying to get it as minimal as possible. As part of an attempt to see what I can build for as little as possible.

I’m now looking at selling my Fractal Design Node 304 ITX HTPC to fund the build. If I can get a nibble at a decent price. This would provide money for the CPU - the only thing where the 2nd hand & sales market doesn’t help us save money.

I am saving money by not buying a new GPU or PSU, but that’s about it.

1 Like

Plus a game!

I am saving money by not buying a new GPU or PSU, but that’s about it.

Yeah - I need new PSU - but have a good GPU to use. Will keep hold of my Orange Prodigy ITX as a mini gaming PC - maybe try to make room in the lounge AV rack for it. It doesn’t blend in as well as the Node 304 but I just love it to bits.

Ok, I pulled the trigger… 2x 525GB drives are on route xD

5 Likes

Guess what the cat dragged in :smiley:

2 Likes