Another reason why you should buy Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Watch this. You’ll love it!

Trailers… Not a believer for ages :smiley:

ButtStallion I only believe in trailers when it comes to Final Fantasy, Dark Souls and Call of Duty. Because usually the trailers are in-game footage. \o/

Katsuo So 2 minutes is guaranteed action from a 5 hour gameplay :stuck_out_tongue:

ButtStallion Yes. Just like the new Deus Ex :smiley:

Katsuo Ooooh, you hurt me bad. So you dont want that game at all, all right. I dont want to see you play it :smiley:

ButtStallion Not really. Mankind Divided is around the bottom of my wishlist xD

Nah me no gusta XD

Arsononion No one asked of your opinion you filthy pirate. Go play your 40 fps KF2. :*

Katsuo Because i shall buy the same game now twice??? How to milk customers eh?! :wink:

MeFFFlenn Tell me how you played Infinite Warfare before everyone else : ]

Katsuo said in Another reason why you should buy Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare:

The LAST COD i played was Modern warfar, the rest was to casual for me.

1 Like

MeFFFlenn said in Another reason why you should buy Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare:

Katsuo said in Another reason why you should buy Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare:

The LAST COD i played was Modern warfar, the rest was to casual for me.

I have no idea what you were trying to say about buying the same game twice if your last COD game was Modern Warfare. xD
You’ll get Modern Warfare Remastered only by purchasing the Deluxe Edition. It’s up to you if you want to buy the same game twice or not. The standard edition only comes with the main game (Infinite Warfare) and the '80s zombies thing.
I’m not that interested in Modern Warfare Remastered. I’m a sci-fi futuristic whatever fan anyway lul
Also, everyone is milking customers nowadays. It’s gotten quite popular.