Anyone knows a good free vpn for gaming? i need one to play black desert

i installed softether vpn that i downloaded from a youtube video that teached me how to play blackdesert with the ip block but i can’t get a good stable server and it’s hard to enter the game and if it disconnect it’s gg i have to try again… freaking lag :confused: sometimes is good when i choose a good one but then DC -.-!

manguit0u said in /404:

i installed softether vpn that i downloaded from a youtube video that teached me how to play blackdesert with the ip block but i can’t get a good stable server and it’s hard to enter the game and if it disconnect it’s gg i have to try again… freaking lag :confused: sometimes is good when i choose a good one but then DC -.-!

I use https://www.expressvpn.com/

There’s no free trial but there is a 30 day money back guarantee you could exploit.

Alternatively you could use tunnelbear.com . They give you 500mb/month for free (i think you can get more data by doing a survey).

If you use expressvpn the servers “Denver” and “Los Angeles - 3” will allow you to access US netflix.

gord0 hahaha US netflix hehehehe thanks bro i will check it out and let you know if i have less lag :smiley: go go black dessert

1 Like

Be careful with the free ones. They are free for a reason.

1 Like

teh_g said in Anyone knows a good free vpn for gaming? i need one to play black desert:

Be careful with the free ones. They are free for a reason.

Both the ones I listed are paid with a free or money back option.

the one with the bear doesn’t let me enter the game keep dc me when i choose server :confused:

manguit0u and the other one as you said 30 days money back but i don’t have any money to give and get back xD 0,45cents on paypal hahahahaha and i can’t w8 30 days only to try a game need to eat HAHAHAHAH

manguit0u said in Anyone knows a good free vpn for gaming? i need one to play black desert:

manguit0u and the other one as you said 30 days money back but i don’t have any money to give and get back xD 0,45cents on paypal hahahahaha and i can’t w8 30 days only to try a game need to eat HAHAHAHAH

I used to use purevpn.com until netflix stopped working with them… They might have a free trial…