Apologies.

I want to apologize for being a pain in the ass the last month or two with trying to figure out this PC Build that I am working on. I know there are a few of you who have given me ideas, and atleast one or two I have spoken to very often and probally annoyed. I get excited, and a little obsessive with changing my mind and moving things around when I start working on things like this. In the end I need to try to remember im building it for me not someone else so I should do it how I feel will fit my budget and needs… I want to thank everyone for your suggestions and comments and ideas as well… In the end I will make the decision based on budget/needs. I will update you when I have started buying the parts, and try to get some pictures of unboxing or something when I buy my GPU and then pictures of the parts I have chosen for the final adjustments I recently made that suit my needs/budget when they are ordered & arrive.

Thank you and once again im sorry for being annoying with all this…

I think we are happy to help. No apologies needed! At least not in my opinion.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo In the end you have all helped alot, I know it has shaped my final outcome alot as well… and because of it will make a much better PC Build.

1 Like

Gorkie said in Apologies.:

ShiftySatchmo In the end you have all helped alot, I know it has shaped my final outcome alot as well… and because of it will make a much better PC Build.

Gorkie Don’t feel like you need to apologize, I think we can all appreciate your enthusiasm with respect to an upcoming upgrade.

I’m sure there may be changes to your choices once you actually have the money ready to spend, so once that happens throw up your questions again. My only suggestion would be to keep it confined to the single thread, so all the advice & information is all in the same place.

Sgt_T8ie said in Apologies.:

Gorkie Don’t feel like you need to apologize, I think we can all appreciate your enthusiasm with respect to an upcoming upgrade.

I’m sure there may be changes to your choices once you actually have the money ready to spend, so once that happens throw up your questions again. My only suggestion would be to keep it confined to the single thread, so all the advice & information is all in the same place.

What he said ^^ :slight_smile:

I agree, no apologies necessary!