Aragami!

I just beat Aragami. Holy crap this game was good! It was a mix of Tenchu, Shadow of Mordor, and The Darkness mixed into one game. It was one of the best games I ever remember playing. Beautiful graphics, music, storytelling. This game is such a hidden gem not a whole lot of people know about. If you enjoy stealth games/games that give you super abilities, grab this. It’s on sale for very cheap on Steam right now! It let me use a dragon and snake shadow monster to devour my enemies…I’m giving it a 9/10 for sure.

After that review I expected 10/10. What made it 9?

1 Like

syncrosis said in /404:

Aragami

Already have it on my wish list, glad to hear it is good.

1 Like

shiftysatchmo a couple random glitches and things that made me restart check points. Like I got an ability and used it before the story unlocked it and gave it to me. That happened twice. Then I loaded a game once and the cutscene wouldn’t trigger when I was touching an item and had to reload… which set off a chain reaction of this quick event not even happening so I slowly walked through the area vs having to do the challenge lol. So it lacked a little bit of polish in those areas. Also, my last 10/10 Was Hellblade, and it wasn’t at the tip top level.

1 Like