Article on the troublesome Star Citizen dev cycle

Very detailed article on Star Citizen!

Although I know (more or less) about the stuff he’s writing about, it’s still a great article. I thought that investigative journalism in the gaming field died a long time go.

Julian earned his paycheck for sure.

Now I’m convinced more than ever that they are going the right direction in game development.

Good read.

A kotaku article that doesn’t suck?!?!

1 Like

Ah, kotaku UK. That explains it.

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo Kotaku writes some good stuff. I think you are mixing Fraghero with Kotaku. Fraghero is garbage lul

1 Like

Katsuo said in Article on the troublesome Star Citizen dev cycle:

ShiftySatchmo Kotaku writes some good stuff. I think you are mixing Fraghero with Kotaku. Fraghero is garbage lul

Kotaku had a lot of garbage a while back and I stopped looking. I strongly dislike a few of their “journalists”.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Article on the troublesome Star Citizen dev cycle:

Ah, kotaku UK. That explains it.

I agree. Usually Kotaku is terrible. The whole Gawker network is generally garbage.

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in Article on the troublesome Star Citizen dev cycle:

Katsuo said in Article on the troublesome Star Citizen dev cycle:

Kotaku had a lot of garbage a while back and I stopped looking. I strongly dislike a few of their “journalists”.

You hater!

1 Like

Firmly on the Kotaku hate wagon… but they did actually do a good job with this article and allowed CR to respond. So there’s at least one decent gaming journalist working out there on the internet.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in Article on the troublesome Star Citizen dev cycle:

Firmly on the Kotaku hate wagon… but they did actually do a good job with this article and allowed CR to respond. So there’s at least one decent gaming journalist working out there on the internet.

How much did Andrew pay you to join the hate wagon? \o\

2 Likes

Katsuo Didn’t need to be paid off, got progressively worse (pun intended) and showed no integrity or interest in covering anything to any depth. Same goes for all of Gawker…

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie said in Article on the troublesome Star Citizen dev cycle:

Katsuo Didn’t need to be paid off, got progressively worse (pun intended) and showed no integrity or interest in covering anything to any depth. Same goes for all of Gawker…

They are basically tabloids now. I will admit kotaku UK is better.

2 Likes