Assassins Creed:Black Flag Giveaway Brought to you by HardCore PC Gamers

Hope this works right, it is a giveaway I am doing on the page I run Hardcore PC Gamers This should take you to the entry page. Long script under is for mobile users if I understand it right. https://gleam.io/Zc423/assassins-creedblack-flag-giveaway-brought-to-you-by-hardcore-pc-gamers

Assassins Creed:Black Flag Giveaway Brought to you by HardCore PC Gamers

So our page and the giveaways are going good right Sir :slight_smile:
I didnt get enough time to check it now a days :frowning:

I gave this one to p3ssimist_gΛming . It’s a good game hurr

1 Like

vijaydasr said in Assassins Creed:Black Flag Giveaway Brought to you by HardCore PC Gamers:

So our page and the giveaways are going good right Sir :slight_smile:
I didnt get enough time to check it now a days :frowning:

It is going well, it would be better if my back had not been so bad so far this year. I have to buy myself a new chair.

1 Like

Katsuo Yeah it is probably the best title after the series passed AC revelations. I played it too

Its the only AC I don’t have for PC, aside from unity which I have no interest in at all spending my own money on.

1 Like

Katsuo said in Assassins Creed:Black Flag Giveaway Brought to you by HardCore PC Gamers:

I gave this one to p3ssimist_gΛming . It’s a good game hurr

A friend had given me the disc to giveaway but that would have meant US and Canada only so what I did was keep the game and then I will buy the game on Steam on Friday when I get paid so that I can give it away internationally.

1 Like

vijaydasr I played it only one hour at 2 fps back on my old PC and I liked it haha

2 Likes

sYnCroSis demands that I play this game so I guess I’ll enter. Thanks!

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Assassins Creed:Black Flag Giveaway Brought to you by HardCore PC Gamers:

ShiftySatchmo said in Assassins Creed:Black Flag Giveaway Brought to you by HardCore PC Gamers:

You’re welcome and good luck.

1 Like