Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

Literally every AC game has been fantastic in its own way. I havenā€™t played Syndicate only but Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll like it as soon as I find time to play it. AC Valhalla is something Iā€™ll definitely buy. Also Iā€™ve never had any lags or anything gamebreaking ever in any of AC games. :man_shrugging:

Fuuuuuuck. It will be available on Uplay and EGS :smiley: (No Steam)

And xbox sex and ps5. So PS5 it is!

1 Like

Iā€™ll wait for steam. If itā€™s on epic, itā€™ll be on steam later.

I never get into CGI trailers. Literally zero cares about a CGI video. Show me gameplay

3 Likes

Hacking Ubi HQ now, i will be back.

My dad is a huge fan of Assassins Creed series and its only game he EVER played on the PC. I played all of them with him but iā€™ll play this one probably more than any other because Vikings and dad bonding duuh.

1 Like

And not to brag because i dont care about nationalities and countries much nowadays but the cgi trailer was made by a hungarian group called Digic Pictures who works a lot with Ubisoft and THQ and even contributed to the awesome Netflix series Love Death + Robots. We werent this famous since Crysis Warhead :smiley:

2 Likes

I think one of them might be influenced by the tv show ā€œVikingsā€ i saw few similarities.

1 Like

They wonā€™t be selling their games on Steam anymore. The Division 2 ainā€™t on Steam so no wonder AC Valhalla wonā€™t be on Steam as well.

Then uplay grey market it is.

The games are cheaper on UPlay than on grey market. No need to dirty your bank account like that haha

I donā€™t want ubisoft to have my money unless itā€™s through steamā€¦and even if it were on steam Iā€™d have to know what their monitization scheme was before deciding grey or direct.

1 Like

First Look Gameplay Trailer = Zero gameplay, another minute of ingame cutscene

Lol exactly

I feel like its just gonna be a copy/paste of some games and tv show Vikings tbh ā€¦

So basically, like every game ever?

Even the first game ever? Rekt. Now you sound like an idiot.

1 Like