Attack on Titan 2 looks great

I hope they don’t fuck up the pc version like they did with the first one. I returned it and refuse to play on console because then they’d get my money…I don’t reward bad behavior.

1 Like

gord0 Yup. It was a proper fuck up. :angry_face:

wanted to buy the first one from steam but dont have time to play thats why still couldnt buy whats wrong with the first one? what they did? can u guys explain? gord0 & Zmajuga

dante said in Attack on Titan 2 looks great:

wanted to buy the first one from steam but dont have time to play thats why still couldnt buy whats wrong with the first one? what they did? can u guys explain? gord0 & Zmajuga

https://gamingexodus.com/topic/2411/attack-on-titan/6

One of the most boring anime series is getting another game. Phew…

This is my game now! It’s capped at 61fps, but at least it stays there and I have gsync for when it doesn’t. Everything’s maxed at 2160p (DSR 1440p). So they’ve almost got the pc basics in. At least enough that I’m not returning it. Maybe AoT3 will finally uncap the framerate. Also, KoeiTecmo should require gsync for all their games… I certainly would have returned less had I jumped on the gsync wagon earlier.

Fairly fun so far, getting used to the controls…oh and all video cut scenes look like ass compared to the gameplay. Devs need to stop with this video cut scene shit unless they’re making an fmv game… lol modern fmv games have the best cut scenes! XD

Anyway, will post more later.

Piece of shit anime

1 Like

Fortunately I’ve never had the intention, let alone desire, of watching it.

You shouldnt even play it haha

Too late, it passed the broken test, the performance test, and the is it fun enough to beat test. XD

Your tests needs some tests

More like best Anime ever.

1 Like

Great joke

It’s a good thing I’m never watching the anime, the game is great ; ]

I’d say it’s an OK way to pass time. I don’t regret watching it, but if someone wanted me to recommend an anime it wouldn’t be in my top 5.

It’s not actually my favourite anime. I was just saying that to get my Bae all worked up. I do think it’s a great anime though. Great first few episodes to really get you feeling for the characters. I will admit it has its slow points though.

I recommend you to watch S.C.R.Y.E.D. :smiley:

Turns out this runs decently on my laptop, which is good as it will be my only pc for the next couple weeks (gtx 980m + i7 4720HQ). : ]

Koei Tecmo are fucking retards. I wish the sanity police would take away all their IPs. They rolled the credits slightly early (for literally no reason) and then again at the actual end. At least prohibit them from doing anything without a publisher that isn’t themselves.

Excellent game, but retard warning in full force. Recommended, but fuck at what cost. All Koei Tecmo games require gsync or free sync. Otherwise I can’t advise you to buy. They’re sooo shit but at the same time are holding such good IPs hostage.

Meh : /