Attack on Titan Season 2

Freaking finally.

Attack on Titan: Season 2 Anime Coming 2017 http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/07/03/attack-on-titan-season-2-anime-coming-2017?

ShiftySatchmo Yeaaahhhh

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Slightly overhyped anime but yeah…FINALLY XD

2 Likes

Katsuo said in Attack on Titan Season 2:

ShiftySatchmo Slightly overhyped anime but yeah…FINALLY XD

I think it was one of the better new-ish action anime. I need to get around to watching the other one they made.

ShiftySatchmo Yeah but there are far better anime out there that have been released recently. Boku no Hero Academia or Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress for example. But well, marketing is powerfullllll

1 Like

Katsuo Kabaneri is the one I was talking about that was made by the same team that made the Attack on Titan anime! It was hyped a decent amount as well.

ShiftySatchmo Yeah and the animation is well done as well. But still not so hyped as Shingeki. It’s better in my opinion. The thing is that these anime are published by 2 publishers so they got money to do the marketing and stuff like that. Even a AOT movie is being made. If it’s not yet released or something.

Katsuo yeah they made 2 and I heard they sucked. What I really want is Parasyte Season 2, but not sure that’s happening.

ShiftySatchmo You really like blood in anime eh? XD

1 Like

Meh, can’t do shit to Hellsing. XD

Katsuo I like action and mysteryyyyy. Psychopass was also good. Gungrave is one of my favorites.

ShiftySatchmo Psycho Pass is epic. It has a second season in case you didn’t know haha. I think Ergo Proxy might be for you. I forgot the plot (was long time ago when I watched it) but it was good. I remember that it was good XD
Mirai Nikki is also good. It’s a mixture between mystery and some sick romance. Kekkai Sensen is a great action anime. Kill La Kill is an excellent comedy action. I love it. Binbougami ga is an excellent love/hate comedy and I highly recommend it if you want to laugh your butt off. Tokyo Ghoul is a dark atmosphere action mystery anime. 2 seasons, you might like it. I think I watch too much anime.

2 Likes

Katsuo Hahaha I’m still watching Mushi Shi! It’s funny because it’s not normally what I like, but I really enjoy it.

ShiftySatchmo I think it has a movie and some television specials. I remember watching it billion years ago.