Baby girl names! (Random topic)!

Alright so it’s less than 2 weeks till the birth of our second daughter and we basically haven’t agreed on a single name during this time! We do like names that are unusual, one’s you don’t hear much of but that’s about all we can agree on. so being a worldwide community give me some inspiration and throw some names at me! :smiley:

Alissa or Emma :smiley:

1 Like

Wife & I were certain we were having daughters (first one was a surprise & we didn’t want to know the gender, the 2nd refused to play ball with the ultra sound).

We had for names: Zoe & Caitlyn. Actually “Zoe Caitlyn”

EDIT: Also congrats!

1 Like

Final Fantasy name: Rinoa

But then you need a dog named Angelo

1 Like

Zelda!!!

2 Likes

Obviously Sylvanas Wildrunner!

1 Like

Dakota Lee Congratulations.

1 Like

How about Clio, Octavia or Mercedes … yup those are actually all female names :wink:
But Unusual would be probably Anouk or Thora (Female Version of Thor)

2 Likes

Ciri, Cirilla, Falka Do you see a trend here?

2 Likes

Hmm, Alissa is actually a name we passed off for our first daughter and I haven’t gave it much thought since… But it turns out this morning my partner doesn’t like it so much anymore so that sucks. as for the others… Haha, some are unique for sure but again nothing we agree on, I personally have taken to Mirren over the months but I just can’t convince the other half :smile:

Thank you for the suggestions so far and for congratulating me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Techtu84 Yeah Congratulations man :slight_smile: Exciting times for sure. As for names I wouldn’t even know where to begin. Havent given it any thought as my wife and I cannot have any children as she has surgery for a cancer scare which took all chances away.

Only0neKnight On the up side you do still have her :slight_smile:

I somewhat understand though, my sister is unable to have babies aswel, was to do with some burst cysts on her overies that caused too much damage. She’s trying for her 3rd attempt at IVF though but yeah, honestly third time, it doesn’t leave much hope for her and her partner, nonetheless they are happy together and looking forward to being married in some months time, plus the amount of pets they have is more than enough to keep anyone busy throughout the day. :smile_cat:

Ummm

Jade
Nikita
Sidney

1 Like

Lanna. :smiley:

1 Like

Seven (Seinfeld reference)

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Eight (Sesame Street Reference)

2 Likes

sYnCroSis Da fuq are you on right now? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sir_diealot I think you forgot to mention ‘Elen’, ‘Riannon’, ‘Pavetta’ and ‘Calanthe’ :wink:
Techtu84 Before I forget it, congrats :wink:

2 Likes

Techtu84 the pc?

2 Likes

PeaceLeon said in Baby girl names! (Random topic)!:

Sir_diealot I think you forgot to mention ‘Elen’, ‘Riannon’, ‘Pavetta’ and ‘Calanthe’ :wink:
Techtu84 Before I forget it, congrats :wink:

Why yes, yes I did!

1 Like