BamBam's game share thread

Hello kittens!

This will be the place where I will share the games I don’t want to play so feel free to claim. Also, take note that it will be highly unlikely that I will share expensive stuff, sorry.

Free games below:

• Endorlight
  • Heaven Island
  • Overcast (2)
  • Shiplord
  • Particula
  • The Deer
  • 1 Moment Of Time: Silentville - claimed (PeaceLeon)

If no one else want it I would like to check out 1 Moment of Time
Looks like a game for a relaxed evening on the couch which I really need soon :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing girl!

I don’t want anything , just saying thanks for sharing!

PeaceLeon I can send it to you when I get home from work. Don’t know why I can’t do it through mobile. Is that okay with you?

BamBam sure take all the time you need, I won’t have time to play it over the week. And weekend is still so far away :’(
And thanks for sharing :wink:

PeaceLeon TY for “The Room 2” too! :angel_tone2:

BamBam You are welcome and thanks for the game :wink:

List updated! :slight_smile:

Dishonored is an awesome game. I love stealth games, this is one of the best. After Deus Ex of course :smiley: Someone worthy should try it :smiley:

Dishonored if still available ?

DANTE I saw you wanted Black Ops from Kai as well. Don’t think we have any rules on sharing here but I still believe in common sense and I think you should pick one free game , play it and maybe later claim another if available.

BamBam

i am sorry…that was her giveaway and it was yours…i didnt know if i take one game from someone i cant take something else from someone else…my bad…

DANTE I think you missed my point.

DANTE said in BamBam's game share thread:

BamBam

i am sorry…that was her giveaway and it was yours…i didnt know if i take one game from someone i cant take something else from someone else…my bad…

Kai is a guy haha. I think Diana just meant you should be considerate and spread the love. That being said, there currently are no sharing rules. The person giving the games out can decide who gets them or does not get them in the end.

2 Likes

Ill take Dishonored if no one has claimed it

Awesome share BamBam! Thank you.