Battledfront 2 Open Beta out yet?

Tell me someone please. Hoping to play a little bit on this weekend. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

First thing I saw after searching google.

3 Likes

You can download it now DANTE
0_1507279146847_ee982fc6-640e-4a7f-90a8-5e55b51223ed-image.png

1 Like

can’t wait to download it in 12 hours

1 Like

katsuo lol dont cry… check mine first :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless:

I just put it on download 3 hours left XD

I might hop in discord if someone want to talk or play

F… Call of Duty bois get this

hewhoishe said in Battledfront 2 Open Beta out yet?:

Just got home, wanted to download it while watching the F1 qualifying…but this damn pc installed in 15 minutes. Too fast :frowning: * bragging is soooo good when you are still half drunk *

let me know if u guys wanna play…none of my friends SW fan -_-

All I can say is Ho-ly Sh itakie mushrooms, the graphics are good the gameplay was butter smooth for me… and I am OVERLY impressed so far with the game.

This is how you do it.

Played for few hours, got bored of it hihih

1 Like

Reached max level, I want this game :smiley:

1 Like

But this was annoying even in the beta. SOme people already running with 3 slots and upgrades, dominating.

buttstallion pay to win bb! It’s the wave of the future.

I’m sad. Because the gameplay improved, easily 10/10 for me. And this is just the open beta. There will be a singleplayer campaign, more multi modes, more maps, more heroes, no season pass etc. And they ruin this game as well with bs crates and nonsense drops and level system. Shadow of War all over again. But I still want it and I hope the community can fix with some protest. :frowning: Until that, I am installing the old Battlefront 2 to play some multi :smiley:

1 Like