Battlefield 1 Collectors Edition won't include the game

EA as expected. A big F U to the fans. :dagger:

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo How much did the collectors’ edition cost back when Lara Croft Temple of Osiris was released? If it was $130, I’ll start bashing that one too. I don’t see a reason why would a single statue cost $130. It’s insane. Not to mention the DLCs and microtransactions. EA is milking so much money that makes me sick. And yet people are bashing Call of Duty because Activision wants to release IW with MW for $80. Justice for Activision! They are at least hiding that they want money unlike EA where when you open Origin, you can see the home page title “GIB ME MUNIEZ CUZ THIRST” is pushed down to your eyelids.

Okay so nobody buy me this version… I just want the one I can play. :smiley:

1 Like

Katsuo haha like $30 maybe

1 Like

Ub6 hey, it’s craig

1 Like

Ub6 A fairy told me that a wild Andrew is giving away some BF1 games so you might be THE (un)lucky one to get the game \o/
just kidding.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I have returned from the deep dark reaches of the Rocky Mountains. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Katsuo Anything is possible in todays world.

Katsuo said in Battlefield 1 Collectors Edition won't include the game:

Ub6 A fairy told me that a wild Andrew is giving away some BF1 games so you might be THE (un)lucky one to get the game \o/
just kidding.

No way, I was rejected way too much with giving games lately. Gutter is my last recipient for a while whenever everspace is out (besides posting keys anyway). Then you guys will miss getting games from me and will say yes next time.

OK why do I have to be the one to explain EA’s decision? I fucking hate them with a passion! Caution - I’m coming in hot & salty with this one.

The purchase of that edition is to allow those fans that have already pre-ordered to upgrade to a collector’s edition without cancelling their existing pre-order. It means that you don’t need to repurchase a copy of the game to show how many inches of EA you can cock gobble.

That all said and done, why are you still pre-ordering from a company with such a bad reputation for squeezing every single cent they can out of their customers? Why are you continuing to support their DLC service? Why are you blindly buying season passes for games , when they don’t even tell you what you’ll get for your money? How the fuck is that tatty piece of shit worth $130?

If you’re willing to spend that money on a game that you’re assuming will be good (not popular, because we’ve already established that people will buy it) why not knock yourself out & give EA’s fiscal account a good old tug job.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie To be honest, I’m only angry about the price. It’s a freaking 5 inch statue. It’s a piece of plastic. And it costs $130. That’s why I’m angry. If they had put a decent price of the statue, I wouldn’t say a thing. Next, I’m also angry that they already announced a DLC and microtransactions for BF1 and the game isn’t even out of alpha phase. That DLC costs freaking ~$49.99. And what do you get with it? Absolutely nothing! A chance to play with the French. How lovely.

I honestly don’t get it why are people buying anything from EA. It’s almost like they enjoy being ripped off.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Hey don’t put me with these rejectors (is that even a word lol). I accepted all games you gave me. I’ve even spent several hundred hours playing them and completely ignored every other game that I have in my library because the games you gave me are priority right now! I hate accepting gifts from someone when I’m unable to give something back. You know that already! So shuush and blame the ones that gamezoned you XD

BUT, I’m kinda glad that you have calmed down with giving away the games. Now you have more money to spend for yourself. You can now buy all the upcoming games for PS4 and write some reviews how good these games are. :wink:

1 Like

Katsuo Actually - my rant was more towards the article, than anyone here. IGN like to sell out for whatever’s currently hot, but then pile onto whatever target they can get a cheap shot on. If I can make the jump to why that Edition exists I have to ask why on earth their writer didn’t? Laziness or just to stir the pot?

Yeah - $130 for a deck of cards, a piece of printed cloth, a steelbook, a patch & extra DLC? The statue is 14" tall but still that doesn’t add up to that price!

Is it also a retailer exclusive (i.e. Amazon only? Because don’t get me started on that practice! >:(

1 Like

Katsuo said in Battlefield 1 Collectors Edition won't include the game:

ShiftySatchmo Hey don’t put me with these rejectors (is that even a word lol). I accepted all games you gave me. I’ve even spent several hundred hours playing them and completely ignored every other game that I have in my library because the games you gave me are priority right now! I hate accepting gifts from someone when I’m unable to give something back. You know that already! So shuush and blame the ones that gamezoned you XD

BUT, I’m kinda glad that you have calmed down with giving away the games. Now you have more money to spend for yourself. You can now buy all the upcoming games for PS4 and write some reviews how good these games are. :wink:

You said no to Titanfall 2 haha…so I bought it for myself XD

ShiftySatchmo Ah yeah. Forgot about that one XD
Good for you then. Enjoy !!!

1 Like

Does that mean no disc or you don’t even get a code for the game?

Sir_diealot said in Battlefield 1 Collectors Edition won't include the game:

"Sgt_T8ie 2 days ago
OK why do I have to be the one to explain EA’s decision? I fucking hate them with a passion! Caution - I’m coming in hot & salty with this one.

The purchase of that edition is to allow those fans that have already pre-ordered to upgrade to a collector’s edition without cancelling their existing pre-order. It means that you don’t need to repurchase a copy of the game"

Silly guy, read the thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ub6 said in Battlefield 1 Collectors Edition won't include the game:

"Sgt_T8ie 2 days ago

The purchase of that edition is to allow those fans that have already pre-ordered to upgrade to a collector’s edition without cancelling their existing pre-order. It means that you don’t need to repurchase a copy of the game"

But, but…

2 Likes

"Sgt_T8ie 2 days ago

But, but…

http://imgur.com/V5bLxQJ

Hmm have to post it as a link… images not working for me.

3 Likes

"Sgt_T8ie 2 days ago

But, but…

http://imgur.com/V5bLxQJ

Hmm have to post it as a link… images not working for me.

But I was not being a butt sir!

2 Likes