Battlefield 1 EA hard sell stream

Twitch - battlefield has a big event going on . Lots of giveaways, but you ideally need Twitter account too. T&C’s attached:
https://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/dice-commerce/battlefield1/assets/rules/roadtobattlefield1/RoadtoBattlefield1LivestreamSweepstakesOfficialRules.html?sf38807278=1

At the moment Snoop Dogg rugged up on the panel.

If you can keep an eye on the Battlefield Twitter account they post 5 questions each stream. The prizes start from shit but go to awesome. You need to reply them with the hashtag & your answer. You can only win one prize, so maybe don’t enter the shit ones :slight_smile:

Sgt_T8ie tfw no twitter but want bf1 XD

1 Like

Check out the T&Cs the comp has limited country eligibility.

Sgt_T8ie im spamming the twitter to in bf1 XD

1 Like

Arsononion said in Battlefield 1 EA hard sell stream:

Sgt_T8ie im spamming the twitter to in bf1 XD

haha - only entered the last 3 questions. The collectors edition plus a RX 480; the branded peripherals & the screen & Alienware PC.

Heart is set on that monitor (but I would make use of the Alienware I guess, if I had to XD )

Sgt_T8ie I entered all XD if i win id probably trade for something XD

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie I entered all XD if i win id probably trade for something XD

Universe would laugh at me & give me the XBLive account time XD

I’d rather win nothing than go through the pain of trying to offload it…

1 Like

Too lazy to make another topic so I’ll just put this here xD

Also this XD

maaaaaaaaan, I need some of this in my life! Can’t play anything atm thanks to the latest Win 10 update and no time to sort the issue out :confused: Just keep getting black screens on all games which absolutely sucks!

LetsGetIt1220 If you turn the lights on, the black screen will disappear!

Anyone had any luck? I only spam the pc centric posts.

Sgt_T8ie No… but few of my friends won on facebook and few won copies of BF1 on twitter and i still NADA XD

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie No… but few of my friends won on facebook and few won copies of BF1 on twitter and i still NADA XD

TBH if I win a code I’m likely to offer it here. It looks great but I prefer my single player games or playing with friends (who won’t be getting this).

I want the hardware & the Collectors Edition Swag.