Battlefield 1

https://beam.pro/p3ssimist-gaming - streaming

Is it now allowed to stream it?

PeaceLeon NDA lifted 2 weeks ago lol

Your name appears as Guest to me pessimistgaming :o

vijaydasr
It seems like he removed his profile?? :confused:

Removed his profile and removed me from steam again, guess I wont bother trying to re-add him. Like the 4th time hes removed me now. Guess good enough to take games from and that’s it,…

1 Like

what the hell? I can still see him on steam but he’s changed his name to moote deiz pomm

1 Like

Adnan_Popara I cant even see him on steam, had to of been removed again.

Adnan_Popara I know why he removed himself from here, but to remove me from steam as well, idk, didn’t know I did anything wrong.

Only0neKnight he does that a lot… removed/added me few times as well… oh well, I don’t know what’s going on nor I care. My only worry is will I be able to finish at least 2 games by the end of July xD

Adnan_Popara I have finished a couple so far, and working on a 3rd and 4th. Hoping to be able to complete em all to post a nice list.

1 Like

Only0neKnight Call of Juarez Gunslinger (amazing game so far), Tales From The Borderlands, Batman Arkham City, Saints Row The Third and last but not least Shadow Warrior (I want this game to last forever xD). I play them all side by side mostly at night since it’s hot like hell here. Current temp in my room: 35 C :’(

Adnan_Popara Call of Jaurez I gotta get yet, the rest ive beaten many times over, great games, specially Shadow Warrior :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only0neKnight
I still have him on steam, he just changed his name.
Now it’s moote deiz pomm

Jeroenvh said in Battlefield 1:

Only0neKnight
I still have him on steam, he just changed his name.
Now it’s moote deiz pomm

I am also still his friend. People leave things for all sorts of reasons. It’s best not to speculate and just keep the site awesome for when he returns :slight_smile:

1 Like

I took a few screenshots of CoJG and I have to say it’s one of the best looking games I’ve played. And yeah before I forget I started playing Transmissions: Element 120 too (set in half life universe). It’s a short one and it’s free2play

I wish I knew why he left. This community seems fun to me. He’s the reason why I joined.

1 Like

Evilzlegend Hopefully you stick around!

Evilzlegend I told him that BF1 needs jetpacks and cyborgs. So that might be a reason why he left! 100%

2 Likes

Katsuo said in Battlefield 1:

Evilzlegend I told him that BF1 needs jetpacks and cyborgs. So that might be a reason why he left! 100%

The outrage of your ideas!

1 Like