Battlefield 4 - Anyone playing? Need tips and tricks to get started!

Anyone playing or played? Have some tricks to get started and not to get demolished by these “pro” players?! Got 25 mins of the download left so I’ll be playing BF4 until the trial time runs out.

Buy me a game and ill teach you XD

Arsononion You forgot to tag ShiftySatchmo :wink:

1 Like

Katsuo He is my daddy will kick me out of the house nooooo

1 Like

Arsononion Better being kicked out of the house than being hated. Andrew hates me more than anything. :confused:

1 Like

Hey, I hate you both!

ShiftySatchmo I like,high five! XD

1 Like

I’ll give you this pro tip: Don’t die.

1 Like

Jump around corners and do not lean slowly around them! Because People will see your body, before you can see the other player.

Fight for capture points instead of camping. Move quick. and stop being a lousy potato :wink:

1 Like

Sit 1,000 m across the map and try sniping for 30 minutes, get 0 score, etc.

1 Like

MeFFFlenn I played a lot of Call of Duty, so being a lousy potato and leaning slowly isn’t my thing. Either I’m going all in fast or I’m not going in at all!

ShiftySatchmo Your tips are horrible. But then again, you hate me so I understand why they’re horrible XD

2 Likes

Katsuo said in Battlefield 4 - Anyone playing? Need tips and tricks to get started!:
I played a lot of Call of Duty,

For Battlefield Players you are a toast, served on a warm porcelaine plate. I will call you from now on Butters (to the bread) :wink:

I’ve not played in quite some time but I still have it loaded. I prefer BF3 though.

1 Like

MeFFFlenn said in Battlefield 4 - Anyone playing? Need tips and tricks to get started!:

Katsuo said in Battlefield 4 - Anyone playing? Need tips and tricks to get started!:
I played a lot of Call of Duty,

For Battlefield Players you are a toast, served on a warm porcelaine plate. I will call you from now on Butters (to the bread) :wink:

I played it a few hours. It’s significantly slower than Black Ops 3 and it’s easier to shoot someone. It’s good but eh. Basically if you have a tank, you win the game. What I don’t like —> servers. For some reason there are 25-40Hz servers. That’s the same thing I don’t like in COD as well. Is it so hard to get some better servers if you are a multi-million dollar company lol
I’ll stick it to Call of Duty. It’s faster and easier to control the map.
And your Butters theory is invalid. Sorry ^^

Sir_diealot I prefer Battlefield 2 over all XD

Katsuo Dude there are servers up to 120 hz You just need to check it on option but if you have slow net forget about it XD

Arsononion said in Battlefield 4 - Anyone playing? Need tips and tricks to get started!:

Katsuo Dude there are servers up to 120 hz You just need to check it on option but if you have slow net forget about it XD

Talking about official servers not the non official ones. In any case, I’m tired of digging trenches. XD

Do you mean Bad Company 2? If so you will hate me because I hated that game with a passion. I was going to give up on the franchise as I hated BFBC2 so much (It was my first in the series) but a friend talked me into the Beta for BF3 and I loved that one. 4 was fair at best and was not even interested in Hardline.

Sir_diealot said in Battlefield 4 - Anyone playing? Need tips and tricks to get started!:

Do you mean Bad Company 2? If so you will hate me because I hated that game with a passion. I was going to give up on the franchise as I hated BFBC2 so much (It was my first in the series) but a friend talked me into the Beta for BF3 and I loved that one. 4 was fair at best and was not even interested in Hardline.

I haven’t played any other Battlefield games beside 2, 3 and 4. (and 1 if you count the beta xD)
I meant this one:

0_1473539963608_Battlefield2Cover.jpg