Bayonetta

You all know what the game is, so I at least don’t need to explain that part. Basically a sex swap on devil may cry. It runs at a solid 1440p60 with max settings…but of course it does on a 1080ti but since it’s so old it should be just as smooth on a potato…though for some reason the cut scenes are 30fps, I’m about to google if there’s a solution for that.

So yeah, this is my next game. Will post more later.

gord0 are the cutscenes 1080 or 720? Always makes me grumpy when I get 60fps 4k and then a cutscenes is 30fps 720

shiftysatchmo said in Bayonetta:

gord0 are the cutscenes 1080 or 720? Always makes me grumpy when I get 60fps 4k and then a cutscenes is 30fps 720

Most cut scenes are in-engine so it’s only the fps that gets hit. I think there may be a few videos but not not many. On another note, be sure to reverse the x axis on the non-first-person camera controls.

This game is good n juicy. Glad there’s two more like it to go through!

gord0 it’s mostly on older games. For example, spec ops the line had garbage cutscenes. A ton of the “HD remakes” do too like devil may cry and resident evil.

shiftysatchmo said in Bayonetta:

gord0 it’s mostly on older games. For example, spec ops the line had garbage cutscenes. A ton of the “HD remakes” do too like devil may cry and resident evil.

I’ve been noticing cut scenes looking worse than actual gameplay since the early to mid 2000s. I’m not even talking remakes. I’m talking new games. The pc settings maxed out looked better than the video cut scenes that were meant for the consoles at the time. Luckily video cut scenes seem to be going the way of the dodo these days.

2 Likes

gord0 yep! I am glad

I need to get Bayonetta 2 on Switch. The first one was great.

1 Like

teh_g And Bayonetta 3. Don’t forget thatttt

Also Bayonetta is 20483299848 times better than any DMC. Hell, Bayonetta is one of the best games ever made. I need a switch to Bayonetta myself until I dieeee

1 Like

teh_g said in Bayonetta:

I’m fairly sure buying 3 gets you 2 for free.

gord0 said in Bayonetta:

teh_g said in Bayonetta:

Buying b2 gets you b1 for free

katsuo said in Bayonetta:

gord0 said in Bayonetta:

teh_g said in Bayonetta:

Ah, a shame. Play 1 on pc if you can. 2 is on wii u and switch only and 3 is switch only.

gord0 said in Bayonetta:

gord0 said in Bayonetta:

teh_g said in Bayonetta:

Ah, a shame. Play 1 on pc if you can. 2 is on wii u and switch only and 3 is switch only.

I played it twice and finished the achievements too haha
The second and third Bayonetta will definitely be the first games I’m going to buy when I decide to buy a Switch. I’ll also buy a wife that looks like Bayonetta but is less deadly.

The second and third Bayonetta will definitely be the first games I’m going to buy when I decide to buy a Switch. I’ll also buy a wife that looks like Bayonetta but is less deadly.

Katsuo Cheshire you naughy boy! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

zmajuga said in Bayonetta:

https://youtu.be/dAZwd0rijXI?t=571
:stuck_out_tongue:

Will check this out when I get back to wifi land.

zmajuga said in Bayonetta:

https://youtu.be/dAZwd0rijXI?t=571
Katsuo Cheshire you naughy boy! :stuck_out_tongue:

God that English dub is raping my ears. Japanese voice is soo much sexier. I like the way she’s moaning in the jap version hahaha

1 Like

I didn’t realize the vid was 20min of spoilers (only watched a few seconds before noticing). I’ll just keep playing the game lol.

Just beat it! Wonderful little game. Shame the sequels are shackled to switch and wiiu : / Oh well going to play them anyway! Recommended.

1 Like