Before everyone gets too comfy, I do believe there was something about not being able to quit GT!

And to that I say hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahahahah

Spinalfailed I think we already did… a while ago even,… ego averted and denied :smiley:

2 Likes

I am not going to pretend I am going to quit GT I still have many good friends there as I have many good friends here.

4 Likes

Sir_diealot And no one is telling you that you need to be there or here! It was just something someone said there!

1 Like

Spinalfailed said in Before everyone gets too comfy, I do believe there was something about not being able to quit GT!:

Sir_diealot And no one is telling you that you need to be there or here! It was just something someone said there!

O’tay!

2 Likes

I also know that anyone of the “outspoken” from there will bash this place for not being as refined as GT is(was). We had a day to get up and running, GT had how long? So to that I say shut the fuck up!

I am trying to get banned but NOTHING! I bet once my charge back gets done I will be banned the minute I log in tho

5 Likes

p3ssimist_gΛming hahaha too many Leader Board members checked out! They can’t lose more!

Spinalfailed Not refined, maybe. But at least it doesn’t take me half a minute to open a notification and I don’t have to refresh messenger everytime someone sends a pm

1 Like

Dunja I think it is perfect for out current needs! I just know how some people get their panties in a bunch and want to shit all over something just because they feel they can!

1 Like

Dunja how come they are already sending you pms i want some pm love :frowning:

No one ever pm’s me :frowning:

3 Likes

MiaxPls I tried to message you it says you have to follow the person and them you before you can chat?!?

1 Like

Spinalfailed Click on a green cross on someone’s profile in order to follow them

2 Likes

pop up spam raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr

1 Like

I still haven’t got a pm… :frowning:

p3ssimist_gΛming let me know when that happens (the charge back) and then give full details on what you said to get it. :slight_smile:

Spinalfailed I flipped that on as the default. If people don’t like it I can change the default value. Each user also has an option they can manually change.

1 Like

Dunja Yep I got it just a weird system. All this newness!

I’ve already played with naughty boxes!!! With Mia even :smiley: