Best XB1 News of the Year

gord0 yeah, but for PC only users it’s just another account to have and another app to run.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Best XB1 News of the Year:

gord0 yeah, but for PC only users it’s just another account to have and another app to run.

Not that I can tell it’s integrated into the games (or windows itself, everyone with win10 probably has it anyway). I never even seen it once. Apparently xb button on controller opens it though.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Isn’t that why Win10 asks you to create a Windows/MS account? I think they started doing it with Win8? I can only go from what I’ve seen over otehr people’s shoulders… I’m on Win7 & staying there currently.

Sgt_T8ie said in Best XB1 News of the Year:

ShiftySatchmo Isn’t that why Win10 asks you to create a Windows/MS account? I think they started doing it with Win8? I can only go from what I’ve seen over otehr people’s shoulders… I’m on Win7 & staying there currently.

The Microsoft Account adds a bunch, but that is definitely one thing.

gord0 said in Best XB1 News of the Year:

ShiftySatchmo said in /404:

Red Dead Redemption to Become Backward Compatible on Xbox One This Friday Red Dead Redemption to Become Backward Compatible on Xbox One This Friday - IGN?

What’s even better is going forward there won’t be any exclusives. Can play on pc : ]

And… reneged:
http://www.overclock3d.net/articles/gpu_displays/microsoft_backtracks_-_not_all_future_microsoft_published_games_will_come_to_pc/1

Sgt_T8ie said in Best XB1 News of the Year:

gord0 said in Best XB1 News of the Year:

ShiftySatchmo said in /404:

Red Dead Redemption to Become Backward Compatible on Xbox One This Friday Red Dead Redemption to Become Backward Compatible on Xbox One This Friday - IGN?

What’s even better is going forward there won’t be any exclusives. Can play on pc : ]

And… reneged:
http://www.overclock3d.net/articles/gpu_displays/microsoft_backtracks_-_not_all_future_microsoft_published_games_will_come_to_pc/1

Bah… either way they need an exclusive i want to play before I’ll ever by an xbox.