BF1 three sticks of dynamite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvbPcNtxdvc&feature=youtu.be this game is hell of a fun but lol XD

Arsononion still the beta on? can i download the beta to try it???

manguit0u Up until September 8th. You can download it through Origin.

Katsuo Good thanks, haven`t played a battlefield since bf3 are you playing it?

manguit0u Played for few hours, got bored of it. So I switched to Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst and having fun with it! :smiley:

Katsuo hahahaha but why bored so fast??? bad beta? gameplay or just bored of battlefield ?? hahaha i need to download the first one of mirrors edge to finish it xD

manguit0u It’s just boring. Basically you run around from one flag to another to capture it, hoping not to get sniped down because everyone is playing with the sniper. And that’s pretty much it. I expected more modes in the beta. All we got are 2 modes that are basically the same, only one mode has 64 players and the other 24. And on top of that, there are more cheaters than any game out there. You’ll see in the chat that every 5 minutes a dude got banned because he used cheats. I don’t know, I don’t find Battlefield 1 interesting at all. So far, I find BF4 far more interesting.

Katsuo mmmmm sounds pretty bad the cheater part and well as 2 modes for beta i think is cause is beta haahaha, i never played bf4, only bf3 it was really fun. but well i will try to check it

Katsuo said in BF1 three sticks of dynamite:

manguit0u It’s just boring. Basically you run around from one flag to another to capture it, hoping not to get sniped down because everyone is playing with the sniper. And that’s pretty much it. I expected more modes in the beta. All we got are 2 modes that are basically the same, only one mode has 64 players and the other 24. And on top of that, there are more cheaters than any game out there. You’ll see in the chat that every 5 minutes a dude got banned because he used cheats. I don’t know, I don’t find Battlefield 1 interesting at all. So far, I find BF4 far more interesting.

Those two modes are in all of the BF games haha. Conquest and Rush are staples! You want tons of camping and sniping play team death match XD

ShiftySatchmo said in BF1 three sticks of dynamite:

Those two modes are in all of the BF games haha. Conquest and Rush are staples! You want tons of camping and sniping play team death match XD

These modes are in every shooter out there. The thing is that it’s boring to play the same mode over and over again. If they had put 2 more modes in the beta, I wouldn’t say a thing about it.

Unless you are Sami. That dude has 1239583 hours already in the beta hahyahah

These modes are in every shooter out there. The thing is that it’s boring to play the same mode over and over again. If they had put 2 more modes in the beta, I wouldn’t say a thing about it.

Rush is fun at least because you go forward and such.

Rush is fun at least because you go forward and such.

True. The map is smaller so there aren’t many Scouts.

1 Like

it downloaded at full speed, i have it, hahaha tried it and it`s really COOL idk if maybe i don’t have any shooter game xD like next gen or something only cs:go but i really enjoyed it, it made me remember of those really old ps1 or ps2 cod games. i hope the beta last longer

Katsuo Game is fun when you master recoil and distance XD

1 Like