BF1

Sir_diealot It got better. And it’s a good thing they are ripping off TItanfall because that game was excellent. (that is, if you are speaking about multiplayer)
Black Ops trilogy has an excellent storyline and the zombies are amazing. What’s more important, Call of Duty games HAVE content while Battlefield games are only multiplayer focused and their campaign is so easily forgotten. If you haven’t played Black Ops series, I strongly suggest to play it (including the zombies campaign) and I’m pretty sure you’ll change your opinion about “there hasn’t been a good COD since MW era”.
Also, I’m not saying Battlefield is a bad game. Hell, I’ll buy BF4 shortly after BF1 comes out. It’s just DICE doesn’t give a crap about campaign and about the storyline in their games and that’s in my opinion a huge minus. BF1 is just overhyped. And people are falling for that hype. $60-140 for a multiplayer game? No thanks. (the campaign will most probably be average at most just like in the previous BF games).
If BF1 offers more than any COD game out there in terms of content and replayability, I’ll gladly say that I was wrong and I’ll correct my statement regarding Battlefield being poor content-wise.

Katsuo said in BF1:

Sir_diealot It got better. And it’s a good thing they are ripping off TItanfall because that game was excellent. (that is, if you are speaking about multiplayer)
Black Ops trilogy has an excellent storyline and the zombies are amazing. What’s more important, Call of Duty games HAVE content while Battlefield games are only multiplayer focused and their campaign is so easily forgotten. If you haven’t played Black Ops series, I strongly suggest to play it (including the zombies campaign) and I’m pretty sure you’ll change your opinion about “there hasn’t been a good COD since MW era”.
Also, I’m not saying Battlefield is a bad game. Hell, I’ll buy BF4 shortly after BF1 comes out. It’s just DICE doesn’t give a crap about campaign and about the storyline in their games and that’s in my opinion a huge minus. BF1 is just overhyped. And people are falling for that hype. $60-140 for a multiplayer game? No thanks. (the campaign will most probably be average at most just like in the previous BF games).
If BF1 offers more than any COD game out there in terms of content and replayability, I’ll gladly say that I was wrong and I’ll correct my statement regarding Battlefield being poor content-wise.

Okay Zombies is something that never should have been added, that is part of what they did to ruin the game. I play a war game I want to play a war game, don’t waste time putting in zombies, instead actually work on getting hackers out with a better anticheat program which they have ignored for years. (The reason Black Ops 1 was my last COD game) Yes Titanfall saved them if you want to go that rout.

I completely disagree about BF and the story-line, they have always done better than COD when it comes to that. I will say the one and only thing that interests me about COD is the story mode as they have been nothing but copy paste since COD4 when it comes to multiplay, even the skins stayed damn near the same for 2-4 releases when BF advanced their games, made them look better and gave us destructible buildings and such.

That said the only BF I can say I completely enjoyed was BF3 Loved those Close Quarter maps and which they had stuck with including those kinds of maps because it actually seemed to be the perfect meld of COD and BF

Just finished playing some of the Beta and I am not all that impressed though my pain is up today so I am not the best judge right now.

By the way I loved COD 1 & 2 plus the expansions, I still play them from time to time as a matter of fact.

Sir_diealot said in BF1:

Katsuo said in BF1:

Okay Zombies is something that never should have been added, that is part of what they did to ruin the game. I play a war game I want to play a war game, don’t waste time putting in zombies, instead actually work on getting hackers out with a better anticheat program which they have ignored for years. (The reason Black Ops 1 was my last COD game) Yes Titanfall saved them if you want to go that rout.

I completely disagree about BF and the story-line, they have always done better than COD when it comes to that. I will say the one and only thing that interests me about COD is the story mode as they have been nothing but copy paste since COD4 when it comes to multiplay, even the skins stayed damn near the same for 2-4 releases when BF advanced their games, made them look better and gave us destructible buildings and such.

That said the only BF I can say I completely enjoyed was BF3 Loved those Close Quarter maps and which they had stuck with including those kinds of maps because it actually seemed to be the perfect meld of COD and BF

Just finished playing some of the Beta and I am not all that impressed though my pain is up today so I am not the best judge right now.

By the way I loved COD 1 & 2 plus the expansions, I still play them from time to time as a matter of fact.

Well, I guess our opinions are different as much as it can be haha
I think Zombies content is a great addition. Again, it’s optional and you don’t have to play the Zombies but people love zombies and I think that’s where Black Ops especially shines. Even now, the new DLC Zombie content is being sold in tens of thousand copies. It just shows how much the storyline good is.
Also I kinda don’t want to compare Battlefield and COD when it comes to maps in multiplayer since it’s hella different. Battlefield has some large scaled maps while COD has small arena based maps like Nuk3town and such. Having a fast paced gameplay wouldn’t go with large scaled maps. It’s true that COD has cheaters but that goes for BF as well. They all have flaws.

I just prefer having more content over multiplayer grind. Black Ops 3 has A TON of content and that’s why I like it. Even now, Treyarch are working on a new expansion pack coming September 6th and they released a new one not so long ago.

Also I’ve been reading some “reviews” from people after playing BF1 and I’d say that there are the same amount disappointed players and satisfied players. I hope you’ll enjoy the game if you have preordered it.

I actually like this Battlefield better than any of the others!

Katsuo said in BF1:

Sir_diealot said in BF1:

Katsuo said in BF1:

Well, I guess our opinions are different as much as it can be haha
I think Zombies content is a great addition. Again, it’s optional and you don’t have to play the Zombies but people love zombies and I think that’s where Black Ops especially shines. Even now, the new DLC Zombie content is being sold in tens of thousand copies. It just shows how much the storyline good is.
Also I kinda don’t want to compare Battlefield and COD when it comes to maps in multiplayer since it’s hella different. Battlefield has some large scaled maps while COD has small arena based maps like Nuk3town and such. Having a fast paced gameplay wouldn’t go with large scaled maps. It’s true that COD has cheaters but that goes for BF as well. They all have flaws.

I just prefer having more content over multiplayer grind. Black Ops 3 has A TON of content and that’s why I like it. Even now, Treyarch are working on a new expansion pack coming September 6th and they released a new one not so long ago.

Also I’ve been reading some “reviews” from people after playing BF1 and I’d say that there are the same amount disappointed players and satisfied players. I hope you’ll enjoy the game if you have preordered it.

To me zombie mode is wasted resources, I like a good zombie game (Which COD does not have) but I buy a war game to play a war game. They could have improved their anticheat instead of wasting money on zombie mode.

To compare the cheating in COD to the cheating in BF is ridiculous, it is not even policed in COD but it is in BF and BF has banned 1000’s of accounts for it while COD does nothing.

Nuketown is one of those maps that was just way to small imo. Not saying I did not have fun on it, but the fun was playing with friends in TS not in the map.

Like you said we simply disagree, that is okay though, I am used to always being right :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sir_diealot I have to correct you a bit here. All the COD games use Valve’s anti cheat system. So Valve is the one you should blame for having such a garbage anti cheat system, not Activision/Treyarch/IW.

And dream on, only a woman can be right!

2 Likes

Katsuo said in BF1:

Sir_diealot I have to correct you a bit here. All the COD games use Valve’s anti cheat system. So Valve is the one you should blame for having such a garbage anti cheat system, not Activision/Treyarch/IW.

And dream on, only a woman can be right!

If they would have stayed with the privately owned servers then they would have people policing them like we did in the old days so it is still their fault.

Oh I have man boobs so I am covered!

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo I have always like it XD

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in BF1:

I actually like this Battlefield better than any of the others!

I like it too because it feels more like BF 1942 which in my opinion was the last good BF game.

1 Like

Ub6 BF1 honestly for me and my taste is donkey penis so bad and the price … even worse

Arsononion said in BF1:

Ub6 BF1 honestly for me and my taste is donkey penis so bad and the price … even worse

I have to ask…how do you know what donkey penis tastes like?

1 Like

Ub6 I was literally searching Google to find the answer. No luck there. I hope Sami will tell us.

I don’t even remember signing up for the list but they emailed me. Probably from the Battlefront demo/beta thing. I dunno if I can handle any pew pew at the moment though. I love the setting though. WWI could use plenty more video game visits.

Arsononion said in BF1:

Translation: Sami must be bad at this game.

Arsononion said in BF1:

Actually he was good. Played with him.

Katsuo said in BF1:

Arsononion said in BF1:

Then he must just miss helicopters. That’s what I miss haha

1 Like

Ub6 said in BF1:

Arsononion said in BF1:

I have to ask…how do you know what donkey penis tastes like?

And how does a game have a taste?!

Katsuo said in BF1:

Arsononion said in BF1:

Then he must just miss helicopters. That’s what I miss haha

I still have to figure out how to fly with one of these. I use them just to crash into a building because it does boom.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I am only looking forward for campaing, multiplayer is meh XD I Got killed more by ladder than people XD Squad/Verdun is honestly way better

Katsuo

1 Like