BF1

Ub6 BF1 honestly for me and my taste is donkey penis so bad and the price … even worse

Arsononion said in BF1:

Ub6 BF1 honestly for me and my taste is donkey penis so bad and the price … even worse

I have to ask…how do you know what donkey penis tastes like?

1 Like

Ub6 I was literally searching Google to find the answer. No luck there. I hope Sami will tell us.

I don’t even remember signing up for the list but they emailed me. Probably from the Battlefront demo/beta thing. I dunno if I can handle any pew pew at the moment though. I love the setting though. WWI could use plenty more video game visits.

Arsononion said in BF1:

Translation: Sami must be bad at this game.

ShiftySatchmo said in BF1:

Arsononion said in BF1:

Actually he was good. Played with him.

Katsuo said in BF1:

Arsononion said in BF1:

Then he must just miss helicopters. That’s what I miss haha

1 Like

Ub6 said in BF1:

Arsononion said in BF1:

I have to ask…how do you know what donkey penis tastes like?

And how does a game have a taste?!

Katsuo said in BF1:

Arsononion said in BF1:

Then he must just miss helicopters. That’s what I miss haha

I still have to figure out how to fly with one of these. I use them just to crash into a building because it does boom.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I am only looking forward for campaing, multiplayer is meh XD I Got killed more by ladder than people XD Squad/Verdun is honestly way better

Katsuo

1 Like

Arsononion said in BF1:

Katsuo

That’s a lot for someone who doesn’t like it

Arsononion said in BF1:

Katsuo

That’s a lot for someone who doesn’t like it

He likes it. The weird thing is that he uninstalled it.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I like it but beta was full of cheaters and stupid bugs like getting killed by ladders,glitch where you kicked by admin and admin arent even there and bunch of other stuff XD

1 Like

Honestly not thinking I am liking this that much, just seems like mixed confusion going on in the game. Maybe if I were playing it with others I would enjoy it more.

Sir_diealot I like it a lot,got really addicted to it but i uninstalled it due to bugs and EU is filled with cheaters even in BETA LOL XD

1 Like

Arsononion i really liked it xD i don’t know who is cheater or not hahaha i just play and die and have fun i needed to have fun hahahaha it’s really hard to control the planes but i enjoyed so far.

1 Like

A small Video of some Betafield Moments from me :wink: