• upload
1 Like

Katsuo said in BF1:

“How to take a screenshot”

• record a video
  • use paint
  • cut the screenshot
  • upload

Can you not just hit print scr, open paint, then ctrl-v?

1 Like

Katsuo said in BF1:

• record a video
  • use paint
  • cut the screenshot
  • upload

Haha yeah Origin is still lacking some basic features.

gord0 said in BF1:

Katsuo said in BF1:

• record a video
  • use paint
  • cut the screenshot
  • upload

Can you not just hit print scr, open paint, then ctrl-v?

I think they recommend a video so you can take more than one screenshot of a match without alt tabbing out of the game. Though I guess you could run borderless window and two screens to do it a little easier.

gord0 Nope. You can’t do that because the print screen button only recognizes the Origin overlay and not the game. So basically I would take a pic of the overlay. The fastest way to take a pic is to download Fraps and take a picture that way.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I ahd many issue by creating a screen shot lol… i like the game but i aslo hate it and OBS was crashing the game like insane so i played borderless in order to record and take screen shot XD origin is terrible

1 Like

Arsononion said in BF1:

ShiftySatchmo I ahd many issue by creating a screen shot lol… i like the game but i aslo hate it and OBS was crashing the game like insane so i played borderless in order to record and take screen shot XD origin is terrible

I could see it being fun when it is on a big sale maybe I’ll get it. I can’t get another game next month I’m already getting 4 haha

ShiftySatchmo said in BF1:

Arsononion said in BF1:

I could see it being fun when it is on a big sale maybe I’ll get it. I can’t get another game next month I’m already getting 4 haha

Fun fact: If you get 6 more games, you’ll be getting 10 games in total!

1 Like

Katsuo said in BF1:

Arsononion said in BF1:

I will from humble monthly!

Katsuo said in BF1:

Arsononion said in BF1:

I will from humble monthly!

Mmmm everything fits perfectly. 10 is such a great number.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I only have a goal to get 4 more games in my life and i wont need game for a century XD

1 Like

I expected to see you on the bottom!

1 Like

teh_g I aint a filthy casual XD XD

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeOq9BECXFw&feature=youtu.be I played some chopper and on foot than spawned on this bad boy and all hell broke lose XD

Arsononion

• Complains about campers and tanks.
  • Becomes one of them
  • ez game
1 Like

Katsuo I played whole round with the plane and spawned on it at the end XD