Big Announcement.

I been holding off on doing this for awhile now, however I think its time I make this announcement. By Feb 2023 I will be moving to Iowa, however before that while I am saving to move another thing is coming up as long as things keep going right. Almost Four to Five years ago, a certain someone on this forum gave me a copy of Final Fantasy XIV… And not long after I started playing I met this wonderful woman who I have spent long hours playing with, phone calls, discord calls, video calls…Today I make this announcement, in July as long as things keep going so well we are getting married. This has been along time in the making, and to be honest though I kind of owe a thank you to @MyLifeForAiur once again for that Key! When everything is said and done, I feel I owe many of you a thank you as well for different things that have kept me going sense before I moved to Florida. You all are amazing, and I can’t wait till I am able to get her up and running on a PC of her own and get her joined here as well.

Edit: Was going to go next week but cost is not fathomable even with Greyhound right now. However a few things are being worked on and if they go well I will leave in Nov instead of 2023.

7 Likes

Awesome to hear mate. All the best for the marriage and the pc building of course :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations!! So nice to hear!

Congrats!!

@Katsuo why didn’t you tell me you were getting married?!? Jk, congrats Charles/Chuck/Charlie

1 Like

Best wishes !

Oh gods no, I would not marry that bum! Sorry not sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Glad things are looking so positive. Giving you that FFXIV key was already the most worth while game I’ve ever given anyone. The amount of time you put into alone made it my #1 gifted key. Now to hear you’ve met someone and you’ll be getting married!! That just cements it in the #1 spot. Congratulations I’m happy things are going so well.

2 Likes

Considering im one of the top crafters on Famfrit… found my soon to be wife to be! #1 on my list, #2 being the 1800x Shifty gave me lol.

1 Like

Congrats!

Ehem…married in FF14 or in real life? :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats!

@ShiftySatchmo I’m getting married with you bb xoxoxo

2 Likes

Congrats and good luck :smiley:

Real Life I was already married in ffxiv to her :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Tops even an 1800x! Now that’s impressive.

1 Like

Was going to go next week but cost is not fathomable even with Greyhound right now. However a few things are being worked on and if they go well I will leave in Nov instead of 2023.

This is that good-hearted happy type stuff we need right now! Congrats to you and the Mrs my friend!

1 Like