BioShock

Well. I have finally finished building the roof on my house. I have some more work to do but I will do it next week, since I am all out of the brick to lay on the roof lol… I bought 1200 bricks and i should have gotten 1500 lol … Either way I finally managed to download BioShock with some other games and it is time to play something… How are you lovely people of the interwebs XD

Bout time you played my sneaky sneaky gift :stuck_out_tongue: that was from the one I asked you to check if the key was valid cause it didn’t work for me lol

2 Likes

I really do have to play that one day, I will play them in order though, I do have them all, just other games keep taking my interest away.

Sir_diealot said in BioShock:

I really do have to play that one day, I will play them in order though, I do have them all, just other games keep taking my interest away.

You could play Infinite on its own I think. You might miss some of the little side things. Infinite was such a fantastic game though.

1 Like

teh_g said in BioShock:

You could play Infinite on its own I think. You might miss some of the little side things. Infinite was such a fantastic game though.

I am really strange about playing things in order, I just have to do it. I have to restart Dragon Age too, lost all my files and I was having a very very hard time with that.

teh_g said in BioShock:

False. The only one you can skip is 2. Play 1, infinite and burial at sea. If you didn’t play burial at sea you didn’t finish the story.

3 Likes

ShiftySatchmo Good to know. Will keep a look out for it. Played therough Inifnite & moved on, never even contemplated coming back for the DLC.

Sgt_T8ie

ShiftySatchmo is right. If you played Infinite and did not play the DLC you missed the whole ending of the story.

Infinite is one of my favorite games of all time.

2 Likes

Polekatt said in BioShock:

Sgt_T8ie

ShiftySatchmo is right. If you played Infinite and did not play the DLC you missed the whole ending of the story.

hahahaha… onto the wishlist it goes.

ShiftySatchmo said in BioShock:

teh_g said in BioShock:

False. The only one you can skip is 2. Play 1, infinite and burial at sea. If you didn’t play burial at sea you didn’t finish the story.

Have only played a very little of the first when I had the demo and only played the very beginning of the third to test the 290X when I got it as the game has very high graphics. Edit: Looked great by the way.

Polekatt said in BioShock:

Sgt_T8ie

Yeah part 1 and infinite + burial at sea is the complete story. It sucks that they force you to get the dlc, but it is pretty hefty for dlc so not a bad purchase. I think it’s another 6 hours of content, which is a lot for a shooter.