Block a thread?

You choose ignoring and it’ll work. I thought I told you that in Hangouts a few days ago XD

The options have been here all along. I probably ignore 50% of the threads on here. XD

1 Like

gord0 every thread Katsuo creates? :wink:

ShiftySatchmo said in Block a thread?:

Any humble bundle thread, any game i don’t give a fuck about, any game i haven’t played (might resubscribe if i ever play it), all the hardware reviews, “oh look i got a new car”, “oh look i’m doing a thing outside”, skyrim stories, “what games are you looking forward to”, "oh look i got some new unremarkable pc hardware ", “oh look I’ve made food”, “oh look i’m losing weight”, gamer challenge, books, tv, anime, manga… pretty much anything that I have zero fucks to alocate to. : ]

gord0 wait…What’s left?! Hahahaha. Tech support I guess.

gord0 you can ignore an entire category if you want in the same way you’d ignore a topic. It ignore all topics in a category. For example you can just ignore media and it’ll ignore everything in it. You might know that but I’m throwing it out there in case someone like sYnCroSis doesn’t.

ShiftySatchmo Yeah, remember folks, I was out of the game on GX for many months as I moved my house, got a new job, etc. So really I’m in my first few weeks of active use of the site.

1 Like

Now I’m going to ignore this thread lollllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Likes

I’ve always had every category/thread/thingy marked “ignoring”. Then it’ll follow a thread should I post in it. :upside_down:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure everyone ignores whatever I post here. XD

2 Likes

I love you?

1 Like

gord0 you can ignore an entire category if you want in the same way you’d ignore a topic. It ignore all topics in a category. For example you can just ignore media and it’ll ignore everything in it. You might know that but I’m throwing it out there in case someone like sYnCroSis doesn’t.

Media? I know all of you want more F1 content. I try my best :smiley:

1 Like

ButtStallion said in Block a thread?:

Media? I know all of you want more F1 content. I try my best :smiley:

I don’t block media as a whole because sometimes threads in there interest me.

gord0 Now that I know my new to me car post annoys the fk out of you, I am thinking of tagging you in all your disliked thread styles.

:wink:

3 Likes

gord0 wait…What’s left?! Hahahaha. Tech support I guess.

Lots left because I only block individual threads, not categories… though I suppose I could block tv and books without missing anything.

1 Like

I don’t ignore anything because I have to read everyone’s BS to moderate it :smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t ignore anything because I have to read everyone’s BS to moderate it :smiley:

Same. Though you always catch things before me…

2 Likes

teh_g :dagger:

I still read everything, I just manually stumble upon it instead of having 564670 alerts. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I barely get any notifications so its weird XD