Bluestacks Upgrade!

If your still using Bluestacks V2 time to upgrade it to v3… they did an amazing job with the newest update.

gorkie said in /404:

If your still using Bluestacks V2 time to upgrade it to v3… they did an amazing job with the newest update.

Once Mobius came out on steam, I no longer had a need for it. If I ever have a need for it again, I’ll update then.

gord0 Yea im Banned from Mobius still sadly. When I try to login it says Account Violates Terms of Service can not connect or login.

Why not try again on diff account?

gord0 After all the work I did on mobius to get banned sorta took the air out of me even playing it.

I feel like and idiot but what are bluestacks?

sir_diealot Its an Android Emulator for PC a really good one lets you play Android games on pc rather then on a tablet or mobile phone.

gorkie Okay, I knew I knew the word, I have it on my computer so I can enter contests on Instagram.

sir_diealot said in Bluestacks Upgrade!:

gorkie Okay, I knew I knew the word, I have it on my computer so I can enter contests on Instagram.

Does instagram not have a website you could just log into in your browser?

gord0 said in Bluestacks Upgrade!:

Not that I could find that would let you interact with stuff on the site. I don’t own a smart phone so…

gord0 said in Bluestacks Upgrade!:

Not that I could find that would let you interact with stuff on the site. I don’t own a smart phone so…

I’ve never been interested in instagram. Perhaps I’ll make an instagram account next time there’s an applicable contest. Seems silly that you can’t use it via desktop browser when all other social media allows you to do so.

gord0 you can view and like content you just can’t post to Instagram on a desktop. Really fucking retarded.

spinalfailed said in Bluestacks Upgrade!:

gord0 you can view and like content you just can’t post to Instagram on a desktop. Really fucking retarded.

Ah, then I can’t be bothered with it.

gord0 I finally gave into my urges and started playing Mobius again with a new account and this current event makes me chuckle.

Scholar, Dragoon & Dancer - 8*
12 4* level 24’s

I think im stronger then I was before I got banned on the old account.

gorkie Why aren’t you playing through Steam? Just import the saves and you’re good to go.

1 Like

Indeed…

katsuo I am playing through steam, I had to make a 2nd Steam Account because my main steam account was banned from Mobius. I was just stating it here so not to make more threads :stuck_out_tongue: