Breath Of The Wild

sYnCroSis said in Breath Of The Wild:

ShiftySatchmo so gord0 the moral of the story is… don’t go chasin’ waterfalls, just let Link stick to the rivers and the lakes that he’s used to…

Sense…this makes none.

gord0 I said TLC so he is referring to the song waterfalls by the group TLC

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo all the sense in the world

I’m playing the game at 5 fps. Works perfectly fine! Sometimes the audio in the game spoils me the story since it’s faster than the game itself but hey, ummm, it works?

Katsuo said in Breath Of The Wild:

I’m playing the game at 5 fps. Works perfectly fine! Sometimes the audio in the game spoils me the story since it’s faster than the game itself but hey, ummm, it works?

I would just not play until you have a way to get a better framerate lol… it’ll ruin it for you.

gord0 said in Breath Of The Wild:

I would just not play until you have a way to get a better framerate lol… it’ll ruin it for you.

I just ran the game without the update for the game and shaders. I could probably get another 15-20-ish fps from it. The problem is…I’m so damn lazy to download the updates. xD

So far, I managed to pick up the tablet at the beginning and get out of the room, in just 25 minutes. FUN!

gord0 said in Breath Of The Wild:

I just ran the game without the update for the game and shaders. I could probably get another 15-20-ish fps from it. The problem is…I’m so damn lazy to download the updates. xD

So far, I managed to pick up the tablet at the beginning and get out of the room, in just 25 minutes. FUN!

Get the updates lol. You’re not allowed to play anymore until you do! XD

1 Like

Holy ballz this game is so good! :]

So much so that I’m now only going to play Mobius Final Fantasy on weekends to maximize after work game time!

1 Like

fanboy detected^

fanboy detected^

gord0 I’ve never played any zelda games so I don’t really know what that is. Zelda logo thing something?

gord0 I’ve never played any zelda games so I don’t really know what that is. Zelda logo thing something?

https://img.memesuper.com/d06a355097ff4902c49ea1c07f588a0c_you39re-dead-to-me-meme-youre-dead-to-me-memes_600-632.jpeg

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug-ILfId0Ts

I’m on data so I’ll watch later, but what hardware is needed?

Oh did the patches sort out your framerate?

gord0 Some say a GTX 970 and i5 6600k will be enough to run the game at 4k30. I started downloading the patch since it’s 3GB big so I will let you know if it’s yay or nay.

gord0 Okaaaaaaaaaay, I got 12 more fps to a total of whooping 20 fps (in menus I get more than 35 fps) XD
But I don’t think my PC can handle the emulator yet. I’ll try overclocking my GPU and CPU later on to see if it’s any better.

gord0 Okaaaaaaaaaay, I got 12 more fps to a total of whooping 20 fps (in menus I get more than 35 fps) XD
But I don’t think my PC can handle the emulator yet. I’ll try overclocking my GPU and CPU later on to see if it’s any better.

I wouldn’t play if you can’t get a stable 30.

gord0 And I won’t haha
I’ll play it when I upgrade my PC in 70 years or get a switch in 200 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug-ILfId0Ts

What’s the point of uploading a video claimed to be 4k at 1080p? I was gonna watch it at 1440p…oh well.