Breath Of The Wild

gord0 A true Zelda fan would play the game even at 5 fps !!!

Katsuo said in Breath Of The Wild:

gord0 A true Zelda fan would play the game even at 5 fps !!!

There’s only so much nintendo bullshit one can handle.

1 Like

Holy fuck, just beat it! I’d place it on the top 5 of the last 5 years worth of games! Katsuo they patch the emulator yet?

1 Like

gord0 Yeah they did. But only those who pledged on their Patreon can access the emu. For us, cheap poor mortal bastards, nothing. The new build should be live next month for everyone. I hope.

1 Like

gord0 Yeah they did. But only those who pledged on their Patreon can access the emu. For us, cheap poor mortal bastards, nothing. The new build should be live next month for everyone. I hope.

What about tpb?

gord0 said in Breath Of The Wild:

What about tpb?

Nope. Nowhere to be found. People simply don’t want to go pirate for this haha
But it’s no big deal tbh. I’m busy with Bloodborne and Black Ops 3 anyway.

New build is up on May 30

1 Like

Just finished this game a couple days ago. According to the switch my playtime is 235 hours or more. I finished all the side quests and shrine quests I had found from just naturally exploring the game. The Ganon fight was super easy and I don’t know if that was because I was just overly prepared for it or what but he did next to no damage to me and:

spoilers?

Lost half his health in a cutscene because I did the Guardian quests.

All and all a great game. Was frustrating at times but was mostly enjoyable. Nothing worst though then when you are trying to climb a giant mountain and it starts to rain. You just sit there for like 5 minutes waiting for the rain to stop before you can climb again.

2 Likes

I have to finish it as well. That and Astral Chain. I have too many damn games. Hrke2la8ffii3jeiaodj

1 Like

Yeah I wish I had more free time. Too many games come out that I want to play.

I recommend my one game, long list method.

1 Like

I probably should. I use to do it with movies and T.V shows before my windows 10 got corrupted and I lost the file.

I finally beat it. Had it since launch, just never got hooked tbh. I’ve loved pretty much all the Zelda games. Ocarina still sits in my top 5 favorite video games of all time.

For me I’m not into the craft and cook 100 items thing. I don’t like constantly stopping gameplay. Also, everything in the game is about stamina, so logically they give you next to none. Run for 3 seconds, rest, repeat. Climb for 10 seconds and barely miss out on reaching the top of something. Again, it is because they want you constantly item hunting, cooking, and crafting… I dunno, just wasn’t my favorite gameplay and a lot of it didn’t feel very “Zelda” to me.

I also didn’t find the characters endearing like previous Zelda titles. The voice acting didn’t help!

Some things I did like: Art style / Glitch free play through for me / Scaling Hyrule Castle with epic music / Some cool puzzles / the return of races you meet in other games like the Zora / New special moves / the glider.

Overall a good game and I can respect and understand everything they did with it, I just like the standard Zelda formula more. It’s not that I’m opposed to evolution, just didn’t find this one much for me, but I beat it nonetheless bc I owned it, it is Zelda, and still very well made.

4 Likes

It’s actually the only game where I find the English dub better than the Japanese one.

I agree with everything you’ve written. All that cooking and crafting is making me play the game bit by bit. That’s not a good thing.

2 Likes