Just got this error:

Hitting submit a second time worked.

gord0 you must have hit 4 posts an hour :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Bug:

gord0 you must have hit 4 posts an hour :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol

1 Like

LOL I’ve seen that error, and had the same thing, same result happen. :slight_smile:

So I have a service setup that is meant to help reduce spam. It basically looks for flags in messages. I have no clue exactly how it works, so I can speak to why that message for flagged.

If people are running into that a lot, I can shut that off. I think the captcha and CloudFlare stuff will catch enough.

teh_g nah, its not been a problem for me. Its only happened once, maybe twice, and it was not enough that I worried about it. If it prevents spam, I’d rather do that!

Polekatt said in Bug:

teh_g nah, its not been a problem for me. Its only happened once, maybe twice, and it was not enough that I worried about it. If it prevents spam, I’d rather do that!

I think it hasn’t actually done anything. I may shut it off to see if it helps.

Polekatt When you saw the message, are you able to flag it as not spam? There should in theory be an option for it? If there is, let me know and I won’t disable it.

teh_g I honestly do not remember. I just remember seeing that, and waiting a minute or two, and trying again, and it going through.

It obviously wasn’t anything really big enough or often enough for me to file it in memory.

Polekatt Definitely let me know if it occurs more often! I want to make sure there aren’t issues on the forums for you guys while keep security up and spam down. Definitely a tough line to walk sometimes.

1 Like

happened to me twice yesterday :smiley:

Adnan_Popara said in Bug:

happened to me twice yesterday :smiley:

Let me know if it happens from now on. I disabled the plugin that was crashing and I think making the server extra sad.

1 Like