ButtStallion - 2018 Gamer Challenge

Is this looking good? Did I pass? :smiling_face_with_halo:

1 Like

buttstallion said in ButtStallion - 2018 Gamer Challenge:

Is this looking good? Did I pass? :smiling_face_with_halo:

You’re a hero.

1 Like

teh_g Thank you sir

New day, new entry. :smiley: Next games in progress: The Room 1-2, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (Yes, surprisingly never finished it because it is waaay worse than BL2 and I play it solo instead of with friends), L.A. Noire. My 1 TB game drive is full, I have 77 Steam games installed…Need some cleaning.

1 Like

Another game finished, busy new year so far. FPS, RTS, racing, puzzle games…

You’re much better at finishing games than I am.

2 Likes

teh_g said in ButtStallion - 2018 Gamer Challenge:

You’re much better at finishing games than I am.

I haven’t finished a game in 2 months, I think…

2 Likes

Happy for a good in depth look at racing games. Personally love the Codemasters F1 franchise and the reason I bought a racing wheel. Well that and Project Cars.

2 Likes

I am sooo much better than any of you…So I added another game today, just to brag. :stuck_out_tongue: <3

2 Likes

Updated with some new games. L.A. Noire and Darksiders Warmaster edition is the next. Oh and Darkest Dungeon if I manage to beat to the last dungeon, already killed all bosses, but I am too afraid…

(Silently adding games to the list)

1 Like

Finished Front Mission Evolved. I only do a new entry about it because I want to rant.

Happened that I started the game on hard. It has 20 or so missions during the game and I noticed I am dying left and right. I wrote in the review the aiming and the mouse controll is shit as well, probably a console port so I thought I am bad because of that. Until I reached one of the final bosses around mission 17, when the boss always immediately one shot me while I wore the best armor available. After some google and steam discussions I enabled v-sync and suddenly the entire game became playable (except the aiming). The enemy was not overpowered, was not super fast and did not one shot me. Somehow I managed to beat the game on an even harder difficulty than it was supposed to be. The last 3 missions was sooooo easy after that I almost missed the cheating enemy. This is my tale about how i got several seizures because of this game. And yes, why am i not playing all games with vsync enabled, i cant see more than 60 fps on my monitor?! Because I hate that input lag while it is enabled, made the aiming in this game even worse. So fcuk you Front Mission, I am back driving trucks peacefully.

It was something like this:

1 Like

I remember playing that game and I haven’t had these problems. But the game would crash very often so that’s the reason I just stopped playing it.

30th game finished in this year yaaaaay. I may have some problems. :thinking:

2 Likes

I like every Mecha game. Front Mission included. Didn’t have issues with controls. Joystick bro. :smiley:

Only ~40 days left in 2018, I need to hurry with the games.

Voting time!!!

What games should I finish before the new year? 5 votes/person. Top 5 will be finished this year, I swear. Challenge accepted!

• Murdered: Soul Suspect
  • One Piece: Burning Blood
  • Darksiders Warmastered Edition
  • Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
  • Dying Light
  • Batman Arkham City GOTY
  • Bayonetta
  • BioShock Remastered
  • The Witness
  • Hitman Absolution
  • DOOM 3 BFG Edition
  • Sherlock Holmes The Devil’s Daughter
  • F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin
  • Battlefleet Gothic Armada

0 voters

PS: This voting is cool we should do this more often :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey, that is cool! I didn’t even know it was a thing hah

1 Like

All right, played a bit of Dying Light today, did a lot of side missions and some story, but I need more votes to decide the other 4 games :smiley:

If you don’t beat Brothers ToTS then I will unvote you into Oblivion!

2 Likes

Bayonetta is the only choice.

1 Like