Bye...

I didn’t notice any drama. Sup?

He left because he heard somewhere that Valceanu wants to leave GTribe and join Gaming Exodus. Personally, I don’t care. And I’m also getting tired of Sami’s bullshit. Why the fuck would you leave a site with 50 people that loves and respects you

Edit: from Geran
No need to dive into an attack on someone. Please see rule one. I get that some people don’t like each other, but until someone comes on here and attacks us I don’t want to see things like this.

3 Likes

ArsonSami your leaving offends me

3 Likes

I’ll say again: dafuq? If Valceanu’s are a problem there’s a solution to that: ban them whenever they appear.

3 Likes

Adnan_Popara said in Bye...:

I’ll say again: dafuq? If Valceanu’s are a problem there’s a solution to that: ban them whenever they appear.

I don’t plan on banning people unless there is a real need to do so. If someone comes on and is a real dick all the time, they will get banned. Otherwise, they are free to be here.

4 Likes

I’ll also add that if someone joins, see rule number one. I don’t care about dumb drama from the GTribe side anymore. I want to get passed that shit.

5 Likes

teh_g makes sense. what doesn’t make sense is Sami leaving because of them. If he indeed is leaving. Maybe he is looking for upvotes? Or downvotes xD joking aside, Valceanu’s (not even sure if there is more than one of them) are professional leechers…

1 Like

teh_g very true! No need for name calling. If you don’t want someone to have a game don’t give them the game.

2 Likes

Adnan_Popara They are more than welcome here. If you feel that they received a game from someone else, don’t send it to them. I’d also encourage using stuff like gleam.io to post giveaways if you want to make it random instead of up for potential leeching.

4 Likes

teh_g said in Bye...:

I’ll also add that if someone joins, see rule number one. I don’t care about dumb drama from the GTribe side anymore. I want to get passed that shit.

This <3 So much this ^^

Sami…there’s no need for this and you know it.
Stop being a drama queen and be a PRINCESS BEARD instead!
0_1467414357734_ff.JPG

6 Likes

Dunja said in Bye...:

Sami…there’s no need for this and you know it.
Stop being a drama queen and be a PRINCESS BEARD instead!

I love this more than I love Katsuo if that’s even possible

2 Likes

Even if they come or not… this is not Gtribe… so cards are dealt out new … So maybe the 2 sides could finally talk with each other like mature people and set their differences aside … sigh

8 Likes

ahh screw this drama I’m going to play Shadow Warrior xD

5 Likes

I’m telling ya this. He knows.

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo It’s not :love_hotel:

1 Like

Lol, at least here the sisters can’t do copy pasta. Also it seems kinda fucking wierd that I have to read a post like this every day. The only drama I’ve ever seen here is discussing the drama at gtribe. I’m starting to take these type off posts as people just having a pissy fit and rage quiting. I’m tired of reading it. If you’re gonna piss off, just piss off. I don’t want to read about it.

4 Likes

gord0 they usually come back shortly after. I think people just like to vent.

ArsonSami said in /404:

life. If i offended

Man, I now you shouldn’t shave a beard. You can’t think rational. :stuck_out_tongue:
Now get back here so we can nicely close this thread. :smiley:

1 Like

ArsonSami Can I have your gold?

Heh, seriously dude, hope you reconsider. You are funny and friendly and I enjoy being on a place like this with you. Would hate to see you go and have to go through withdrawal AGAIN.

But like MeFFFlenn said, I think everyone who comes here deserves a clean slate. I mean, think about it. The first group of people that came here did what they did willingly. The second group, were blindsided. Now, after the events of today, we know for a fact that if anyone else comes here, they do so willingly, knowing that they may have a permanent ban from somewhere else.

I think, if they know that, and still want to be a part of us here, then by all means, we should welcome them with open arms and give them a clean start. Give them the benefit of being innocent until proven guilty, cause we sure didn’t get that option!

Lets not be like it was, lets start anew, and be the happy group of drama free gamers that we always wanted!

4 Likes