Bye...

ShiftySatchmo It’s not :love_hotel:

1 Like

Lol, at least here the sisters can’t do copy pasta. Also it seems kinda fucking wierd that I have to read a post like this every day. The only drama I’ve ever seen here is discussing the drama at gtribe. I’m starting to take these type off posts as people just having a pissy fit and rage quiting. I’m tired of reading it. If you’re gonna piss off, just piss off. I don’t want to read about it.

4 Likes

gord0 they usually come back shortly after. I think people just like to vent.

ArsonSami said in /404:

life. If i offended

Man, I now you shouldn’t shave a beard. You can’t think rational. :stuck_out_tongue:
Now get back here so we can nicely close this thread. :smiley:

1 Like

ArsonSami Can I have your gold?

Heh, seriously dude, hope you reconsider. You are funny and friendly and I enjoy being on a place like this with you. Would hate to see you go and have to go through withdrawal AGAIN.

But like MeFFFlenn said, I think everyone who comes here deserves a clean slate. I mean, think about it. The first group of people that came here did what they did willingly. The second group, were blindsided. Now, after the events of today, we know for a fact that if anyone else comes here, they do so willingly, knowing that they may have a permanent ban from somewhere else.

I think, if they know that, and still want to be a part of us here, then by all means, we should welcome them with open arms and give them a clean start. Give them the benefit of being innocent until proven guilty, cause we sure didn’t get that option!

Lets not be like it was, lets start anew, and be the happy group of drama free gamers that we always wanted!

4 Likes