Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare launches with 12 Multiplayer maps (COD4: Modern Warfare all 16 MP maps will be remastered)

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 30 freaking maps to play. Insane. Freaking insane.

12? That’s not many considering they usually restrict some to certain modes.

ShiftySatchmo 12 only for the base game without the DLCs. And another 16 for Modern Warfare. If that’s not many, I don’t know what is.

Katsuo 12 maps, the other 16 maps are for another game … I know you love everything of CoD:IW but in the end the game will have only 12 maps and not 28 …

PeaceLeon That’s not only…and you are forgetting about zombie maps. Jesus, what the hell, tons of shooters have like 5 maps at most. Battlefield 1 has like 6 maps at launch. And how are you, Kai? You haven’t been online since last week. I missed you XD

Katsuo First I was at a customer in Mannheim, for the weekend I was in Prague, the last two days it felt like I never left the office and now I have to prepare some stuff for our internal house exhibition, but at least I can do that at my private PC :wink:
And tomorrow I will be on our internal house exhibition, and the day after tomorrow I will visit a good friend who will get married this weekend in Hamburg. And after that I will just fall in my bed and sleep till I have to work on Monday again xD

1 Like

PeaceLeon sigh Can you like, stop working for a moment? XD
Have you ordered the chair??? When will you beat Mirror’s Edge? When will we discuss about the game? When will you beat my time challenge thingy I made in the game?? When will we troll in CS:GO or Rocket League? Portal 2 session? ANYTHINGgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg??? Take a vacation already.

Katsuo Upvote to infinity, he DOES need to vacation and game with us :smiley:

1 Like

Katsuo said in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare launches with 12 Multiplayer maps (COD4: Modern Warfare all 16 MP maps will be remastered):

ShiftySatchmo 12 only for the base game without the DLCs. And another 16 for Modern Warfare. If that’s not many, I don’t know what is.

Paid DLC?

Only0neKnight said in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare launches with 12 Multiplayer maps (COD4: Modern Warfare all 16 MP maps will be remastered):

Katsuo Upvote to infinity, he DOES need to vacation and game with us :smiley:

I really miss playing games with him. Although, he likes to call me a butthole, I really enjoy playing games with him XD

ShiftySatchmo Of course. But the DLCs won’t be connected to the main game. It will probably be just like in Black Ops 3. More content for Zombie campaign, new multiplayer maps for zombie mode, new guns for zombie mode etc. Also, the Season Pass isn’t connected to the Modern Warfare either. All 16 maps from that game will be remastered and delivered for “free”. 10 at launch, 6 later on.

Katsuo said in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare launches with 12 Multiplayer maps (COD4: Modern Warfare all 16 MP maps will be remastered):

ShiftySatchmo Of course. But the DLCs won’t be connected to the main game. It will probably be just like in Black Ops 3. More content for Zombie campaign, new multiplayer maps for zombie mode, new guns for zombie mode etc. Also, the Season Pass isn’t connected to the Modern Warfare either. All 16 maps from that game will be remastered and delivered for “free”. 10 at launch, 6 later on.

All of the Titanfall 2 maps are going to be free! flies away

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare launches with 12 Multiplayer maps (COD4: Modern Warfare all 16 MP maps will be remastered):

COD: IW - 2 games, 12 maps —> 59.99
Titanfall 2: 1 game, ?? maps —> 59.99

What is better? Having 2 games and 12 maps or having one game and let’s say, 30 maps.

The Deluxe and Legacy edition is just bonus content for zombie mode that doesn’t have impact on the main game. And also comes with Modern Warfare so yeah…

ShiftySatchmo said in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare launches with 12 Multiplayer maps (COD4: Modern Warfare all 16 MP maps will be remastered):

What is better? Having 2 games and 12 maps or having one game and let’s say, 30 maps.

The Deluxe and Legacy edition is just bonus content for zombie mode that doesn’t have impact on the main game. And also comes with Modern Warfare so yeah…

Uh…CoD is 2 games for 89.99 (or maybe 79.99). You only get the remasters with the fancy editions

Uh…CoD is 2 games for 89.99 (or maybe 79.99)

CoD is 2 games 59.99. Zombies and Infinte Warfare are 2 different games. Modern Warfare is only in the Deluxe edition and that’s a third game.

ShiftySatchmo god damn 89.99 $ hmm 100 $ more and you can buy decent GPU like 970 xd

ShiftySatchmo I will be very happy with my CoD Ghosts :slight_smile: and included maps … if one day win lottery … I will think about buying CoD 2

2 Likes

Katsuo gears of War 4 is 3 games and free maps :wink: