Challenge

Find a game in my library, that is osx compatible, that would run alright on this:

At my dad’s for the weekend but forgot the charge wire for my pc laptop… so all I got is a macbook and an android phone… and I don’t want to game on a phone…

gord0 Batman Arhkam City and Origins for example. Or Bioshock Infinite. Deus Ex 1. :stuck_out_tongue:

ButtStallion said in Challenge:

gord0 Batman Arhkam City and Origins for example. Or Bioshock Infinite. Deus Ex 1. :stuck_out_tongue:

Any other choices? Don’t feel like batman, recently marathoned all the bioshocks, can’t stand deus ex (the one i have was purchased before return policy)

Batman: Arkham City. That’s all I could find XD

Katsuo said in Challenge:

Batman: Arkham City. That’s all I could find XD

I’ll wait to see if there are any more replies in the next couple hours. If not I’ll give it a shot. I’m really iffy that it would run well… then again I haven’t googled what the heck a Intel Iris Graphics 6100 is all about.

gord0 It’s a good and short game. Also, I think a potato can run the game. You’ll be fine. I think haha

Bastion!

gord0 It’s a good and short game. Also, I think a potato can run the game. You’ll be fine. I think haha

What’s the diff between GOTY and non GOTY ver?

teh_g said in Challenge:

Bastion!

Doesn’t seem to be in my library.

gord0 The non GOTY has no DLCs. The GOTY has DLCs and skin packs. I don’t think there is a non GOTY version on Steam anymore.

gord0 The non GOTY has no DLCs. The GOTY has DLCs and skin packs. I don’t think there is a non GOTY version on Steam anymore.

I’m downloading goty… but there is a non-goty in my list:

gord0 It was on store before the GOTY came. They probably removed the non GOTY from store. The games that are removed from the store but previously purchased, stay in library. You are lucky! In 20 years, that game will be so rare to find and you can sell the account for $7.2 million and buy Bosnia with people included.

gord0 It was on store before the GOTY came. They probably removed the non GOTY from store. The games that are removed from the store but previously purchased, stay in library. You are lucky! In 20 years, that game will be so rare to find and you can sell the account for $7.2 million and buy Bosnia with people included.

I would move it to north america lol. For shipping purposes! XD

gord0 That’s…genius!

1 Like

The game runs like ass… even at resolutions from the late 90s. I have a pre-potato mac.

1 Like

Even my goto DiRT Showdown fails… I’m open to buying something.

gord0 Clicker Heroes is free :wink:

gord0 Clicker Heroes is free :wink:

So is suicide… lol

Think I may give bastion a go… even if it don’t run proper, it also works on linux and windows so I can make it my next game after fairy fencer.

If any other non-hardware-intensive osx compatible games come to mind, be sure to post in this thread! : ]

gord0
http://store.steampowered.com/app/495280/

1 Like