Challenge

Katsuo said in Challenge:

gord0
Disgaea 2 PC on Steam

Will give this a try if bastion doesn’t run well. I’ve got it downloaded but waiting for my phone to charge lol. Only two type a ports on this mac book (will being playing with logitech g633 and xbone controller.)

1 Like

gord0 Disgaea games are old and they got ported to PC recently. If you haven’t, play the first one as well. It’s a great game. Oldie but goldie haha

1 Like

gord0 Disgaea games are old and they got ported to PC recently. If you haven’t, play the first one as well. It’s a great game. Oldie but goldie haha

I might hold off entirely since the first game is windows only. I’d rather play that first.

1 Like

It looks like Bastion is going to work, but I’m drunk at the moment so I’ll likely continue playing late tonight or early tomorrow. XD

1 Like

Katsuo love disgaea. Getting it on Switch definitely so I can have it when I travel

1 Like

gord0 said in Challenge:

I might hold off entirely since the first game is windows only. I’d rather play that first.

If you’re concerned about story it doesn’t really matter. Same universe but the stories aren’t related.