:telescope: :star: :camera:

3 Likes

Day 728

2 Likes

Day 729

3 Likes

LETS GO BIG NUMBER 730 aka 2 YEAR MARK!!! You better include a ton of emojiā€™s!

4 Likes

Day 730

:clinking_glasses: :birthday: :tada: :confetti_ball: :sparkler:

Well here we are. The second anniversary of what started as a nice quest from @sYnCroSis two years ago. Last year (to celebrate the first anniversary) he gifted me more games than I managed to finish in a year, :wink: but also a big donation to the Autism Speaks Inc. and Iā€™m really grateful for that. I also want to thank @teh_g and @ShiftySatchmo for the COD WWII and especially for the donations to SGDQ event which I hope weā€™ll all support together this year.

This year was also special for me because my work coleagues and I managed to finish a museum project which included persons with Dawn Syndrome and also be part of the organization of World Dawn Syndrome Day event in my town called ā€œColorful Socksā€.

Awareness is the biggest thing we can do for the people in need so I continued to do it in the second year and will continue to do it in the future.

Thank you all for your support and last but not the least special thanks goes to @ButtStallion who was torch bearer while I was away.

Live long and prosper. :vulcan_salute: and May the force be with you! :+1:

6 Likes

WOOO, congrats on keeping up for two years.

Congrats you monkey buttā€¦ Now, time to bleed the old bank accountā€¦

No bleeding please, this is PG13 topic. :smiley:

I did manage to figure out how to make a custom badge for you in Discourse :smiley:

https://gamingexodus.com/badges/102/charitable?username=zmajuga

2 Likes

Nice work bud!

1 Like

I love it. Thanks. :smiley:

P.S.
I have a small request. Let it be for everyone who participate in any form of charity.

1 Like

Your wish is my command.

2 Likes

Awesome job! Thank you for your big heart. Keep it up :wink: :innocent: @Zmajuga :innocent:

1 Like

STEAM CHAT:

sYnCroSis: Hi Alen
sYnCroSis: are you there
Zmajuga: Yes
sYnCroSis: good

Keeps bombarding me with a salvo of games.

sYnCroSis: enjoy and congrats
sYnCroSis: great job on another great year
sYnCroSis: Have a good weekend :slight_smile:
sYnCroSis is now Offline

:smiley:

A big thank you @sYnCroSis for:

NIOH
FFXV
Nier Automata
Aragami
Dishonored 2
Dishonored 2 - Assassins pack DLC
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Splinter Cell Conviction
Hellblade: Senua Sacrifice
Crash Bandicoot Nsane Trilogy

These are, without a doubt, great games and I promise Iā€™ll finish them all, starting with Hellblade: Senua Sacrifice. :smiley: :joystick:

4 Likes

Hellblade first is a good choice!

1 Like